27- not again

Drakes POV

It as mid after noon and the sun was peaking in and out of darkening clouds. 'It better not rain. I hope it doesn't rain.' My mind kept wandering back and forth. Some good and some bad. A lot of questions. 'How is Armen here? Where did you come from? What did Herobrine to do me? Where are we going? Does anyone else feel like we are being followed? What does ad,en know that he isn't telling us? Or at least me. Wait followed? God now I have a awful feeling.'

The sky was churning with clouds that threatened to rain. I could feel the moisture in the air. it was going to rain soon, great. We had been walking for hours. I didn't complain because I didn't care. My feet were a little sore but I didn't care. I was behind everyone. At the back of the group. I looked up ahead. Everyone was silent. Armens jet black hair was softly bowing in the breeze. It had gotten a little longer since the last time I remember. He had turned and looked back at me and smiled but the smile didn't show complete happiness but his some sadness. He slowed down and walked next to me. He was talking to Grayson before. Grayson looked back at him and the two made eye contact. Armen smile at him and Grayson nodded his head. He looked back at his map. Mia had sped up some to catch up to Grayson. Something was wrong. What was he not telling me.

Before I could say something he spoke. "Drake, I uh....I know about this. And I uh..don't know how to put it. So here." He handed me the journal from the library. Colin's journal to be exact. The one explaining my past. That's right Mia kept it just in case it could be helpful. "When were you going to tell me?" He said in a quiet voice. "I wasn't sure. I didn't even know you were alive." I had no words. "Well I've been with you for a couple days. They showed me this when you were passed out." I handed him back the journal. "I wasn't sure. I don't know. It still confuses me. Trying to wrap my mind around it...." I trailed off unsure of what to say. Armen just hugged me. We both stopped. He let go and we continued on walking. Everyone was silent again. An eerie feeling sent chills down my spine, like we were being watched. It was a different one however.

"Stop right there!" A voice came out of the shadows and two men both with swords stepped into view. "Wow hey put the weapons down! We are just traveling!" Mia stepped forward as she said this. Armen hid behind me and Grayson put his hood up and stepped closer to me. I stepped a few steps back as one of the men stared right at me. "You three are wanted by the empire! They will pay good prices for the three of you. And kid I see you hiding." She pointed a loaded bow in our direction as Armen peeked out. The man with the sword squinted and stepped scloser. "Wait is that..." Armen steeped out from behind me where they could see him. The two instantly backed up. "Your ha boring him with you! You all have a death wish!" Armen backed up more. I put my arm around him. I wasn't going to let them hurt him. "He won't hurt you. He's not who you think he is." I became mad at this point. "Really so he isn't the demon who has been tormenting and destroying countless towns the past couple years! He is a monster!" At this Armen grabbed my arm tighter and I could see him fighting back tears as he dug his face into my chest. I didn't want to hear this. "SHUT UP!" Armen screamed breaking the silence. The men looked angered and had bows ready to shot. Pain struck my head. "Ahg now of all times." I put my hand up to my head closing my eyes. "Drake you ok?" Grayson had come to my side. "Yea." I lied. It felt like someone had drove needles through my head. I managed to open my eyes after it died down for a second. "Your coming with us! We aw taking you where you belong. The empire. They know what to do with you." They came closer when all of a sudden things went white and I could hear them groaning or something. I couldn't move. But I felt my mana being used. 'What? Oh no please no. Don't hurt them!' I looks around to see the familiar darkness white started to turn white as I saw the outside world but I couldn't move. Yet I was moving but it wasn't me. My fears were right. 'I won't touch them. Yet....' The voice echoes in my head as my vision shifted and I was staring at Grayson who looked terrified all of a sudden. Armen looked at him confused Grayson slowly inched his way closer reaching for Armen. I started fighting for my will. Trying to move anything I could. My jeans was twitching and that's it. "Armen.....slowly back away from him. Don't look behind you. Just come here." Grayson voice was faint as Mia back up. "Grayson what's going on?" Armen slowly let go of me and backed away. He turned to me realizing what happened and he went pale. "No...no no no..." He backed away after to Grayson who grabbed him and backed up. Herobrine a grip on my this time was loser than it was the past couple times. I turned to see the two men in the ground lifeless. I looked back at Grayson. I was getting control back. My hands stated shaking as I became frustrated. "Grayson..." I close my eyes in frustration. Why was he letting me gain some control but still had holding on to some of it. "Help..." I couldn't get much out. I panicked.  "I don't know what's happening. It won't stop." My white eye was still dimly glowing. It went dark. I felt the ground hit me. A voice filled my mind. Armen's. He was screaming my name. I couldn't move.

Grayson POV

Drake started shaking and he looked at me with fear. Something was wrong. His white eye was still glowing. Not that brightly and he seemed to have some form of control. But no complete control. He had blacked out soon after.

Time skip

We managed to get him somewhere safer. I didn't know what to do. Mia had fallen asleep and Armen sat next to drake not moving. He jut blankly stared into the fire. "Armen. He's ok." I tired to reassure him. He moved his gaze onto me. His blue eyes sparkling in the glow of the fire. "I don't like seeing him like this....I feel responsible for it." He mumbled looking back into the fire. His eyes signified guilt and sadness. "It's not your fault. None of this is." I reassured him again. I felt bad. Suddenly drake sat up and was breathing heavily. "Whoa drake your ok." Grayson got up. "No no it not. I can't take it. The memories, the woods, a house. No the towns burning. People dying. What did I just see. It's not ok." He closed his eyes tight and sat there for a second before looking at me and Armen. Mia also woke up. "What happened?" She looked confused.