My eyes come to a halt when I see a carton filled with orange liquid, with three animated oranges on the front, titling 'Sunny D'. I poor myself a full glass of the delicious juice, that my tastebuds have been craving for days, and gulp it down in three seconds, flat. Seriously not kidding!

I set my glass in the sink, then reaching for a plate out of one of the white cabinets, overflowing my plate with fresh, scrambled eggs and three pieces of crispy bacon, just the way I like them.

I then drag my feet over to the glass round table, setting my loaded plate on the table, making a 'clanking' noise when the plate hits the table. I poke at the eggs with my fork and bite down into the warm mussy eggs, sending my tastebuds to Heaven. Somehow, Louis always seems to make them so perfectly.

I look up from my plate, locking eyes with all the lads, who have seemed to stop eating. They're just sitting comfortably in they're seats, watching my every move with alarmed expressions.

"Uh, great eggs as usual, Louis." I half smile, breaking the awkward silence. I avoid his gaze, keeping my eyes on my half eaten plate of eggs and bacon.

"Um, thanks, Harry," he stammers, also half smiling. We all sit in silence for a moment as I eat the last bits of eggs, until he finally speaks again. "So, how are ya feelin'?" He asks sincerely.

I then notice Zayn stomps on his foot, widening his eyes in his direction, causing Louis to groan in pain.

"What? I'm just asking the man if he's doing alright!" He reasons. "Is that wrong?" He questions Zayn defensively.

Zayn shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Lou's just being stupid," he says, shaking his head with a half smile. Louis gapes his mouth, narrowing his eyes at Zayn offensively. "Let the man eat his eggs in peace, will ya."

"It's okay, Zayn," I reassure him. "I'm actually doing...alright," I lie. I'm obviously not doing any better, but I smile anyways, my dimples barley showing. But they quickly disappear from the slight pain that smiling gives me.

"Good. That's good," Zayn says encouragingly like he was a therapist. I nod once and go back to eating. I then bite into my second piece of crispy bacon, my tastebuds going wild.

"So, have you thought about tonight?" Niall asks out of the clear blue with a smile. His ocean blue eyes glisten from the sun rays that shine through the windows.

I shake my head. "No, not really, not tonight, anyway," I sigh, not wanting to go anywhere. They're lucky I even ate breakfast with them. "Maybe some other time though, Niall." I doubtfully say, causing his smile to fade.

"C'mon, Harry!" Liam steps in. "It's just for one night and it's only a small club."

Apparently, there's this new club a few blocks down called The Faze. It's a small club that opened the day we flew in, that supposedly has suckish service, but very popular. And of course, the lads want to check it out.

After we all spent a month with our families, since our tour ended two months ago, we've decided to spend the last two here in LA while we still can. We arrived here four days ago. Monday night, May 28th to be exact. And it opens tonight. The beginning of Summer.

"Yeah, maybe it'll cheer ya up a bit!" Louis agrees.

"I mean, we'll all be in the VIP lounge. It's not like anyone will bother us," Zayn proceeds. "It's Summer for goodness sakes! Let's go have some fun!"

Then they all start ranting on about 'how fun this will be' and 'how I'll enjoy it'. Well you know what? I don't want to have fun! I don't want to leave the house! And I don't want to cheer up!

"I said no!" I angrily shout.

I scoot my chair back, causing the wooden floor to screech loudly beneath me and I stand to my feet, breathing heavily from sudden anger. My jaw tenses, their mouths gape.

"None of you get at all what I'm going through. You just don't get it! You don't know what it's like to watch your own mother and sister die right in front of you! A-And not knowing for three whole days that your own step-dad checked himself into rehab! You just don't know what it's like being me, 'cause right now I'm sure you don't want to be in my shoes! I'm going through one of the biggest breaking-points in my entire life, and all you lads can think of is taking me out to a club? For God sakes, what is wrong with you?!" I shout at no one in particular, clearly irritated. They remain silent.

"You don't know how it feels losing everyone you fucking loved! Everyone I loved, are gone! I. Have. Nothing!"

I stop to regain my breath, their features shocked and their lips parted slightly. I look away, biting my lip hard, trying to hold back the threatening tears.

"I am broken!" I finally say, my voice cracking at the end, shaking my head. I glare at each of them before turning on my heal and storm back to my room. I hear my name being chanted several times as I make it to my room, but I slam the door shut, their voices fading.

I then lunge myself back in bed, crying softly into my pillow which is covered with fresh and stained tears.

'I guess I am broken, aren't I?' I wondered, but knowing the answer.

~*~*~

~A/N~

Hey, hey, hey everyone! So this is my new book, He is Broken.!

Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it!

Love you all, loves!

~Lindsey B:)