1~Harry

1~Harry

"C'mon Harry, lighten up!" Niall tries cheering me up. "Please come. It's not the same without you!" He wines, begging on his knees.

I've laid in bed for five days, six hours and seventeen minutes, counting today. And yes, I am counting.

For the first time today I turn to my side, facing Niall who makes a puppy dog face, puckering out his bottom lip as his twinkling blue eyes widening. I groan and throw a pillow right at his face. He falls back dramatically, then stands to his feet, throwing it back at my head. I ignore it and simply just lay there.

"Please Harry!" He begs even louder. Ignoring his pleading, I bury my face back in my pillow, letting out deep breaths. "Okay, look." He sighs, making room on my messy bed to sit down. I feel my bed sink in as he sits beside me.

"I know your going through this very... very difficult time right now, and I get that, honestly. But it's been four days, well actually five days now, Harry, and it's breaking my heart seeing you this... depressed. I'm worried and so are the lads." He pauses, scratching the back of his neck. "I don't blame ya if you stay in bed all day, but can you at least eat breakfast with us? We miss you and your insanely smexy dimples." He gives me a cheeky grin before standing to his feet and walks out of my room, closing the door quietly behind him.

That doesn't even make me smile, I'm so depressed.

I bring the palms of my hands to my eyes, rubbing them in a circular motion. I drag my face down as I sigh. For the first time in four days, I try pulling my legs out of bed. Sadly, they wouldn't budge, so I then tiresomely push them out from under the warm silky sheets, pain almost immediately shooting up my legs. My numb legs dangle out of bed, touching the cold wooden floor. I moan as I try to stand, my feet immediately ache.

I lose my balance and harshly hit the wall with my hand, nocking down a small picture of Gemma and I. I pick it up, brushing tiny pieces of broken glass off the frame. I stare at it in defeat, tracing over the dense crack the wooden floor left. A single tear drops from my pale face as I trace over the crack multiple times, splitting right down the middle of Gemma and I.

My mind flashes back to that day, the day Gemma had graduated from the University of Sheffield. I was so proud of her that day. She had accomplished her life-long dream. When we came home from the after party they threw for the graduates, my mum had taken a picture of us in her cap and gown.

I wipe the tears away quickly, placing the broken frame on my nightstand for now. I let out a deep breath and take baby-steps towards the bedroom door, my heart aching with each step.

I clutch the door knob and twist it all the way to the left. I slowly open it, being stunned by the bright sun rays that shine through the open blinded windows. I stand by the doorframe, wearing only a pair of sweatpants, my hand still clutched to the door knob.

I squint my eyes at the lads, who are all at the dining room table eating what looks like bacon and scrambled eggs. They all snap their heads up at me with bewildered features.

"Hey, Harry," Louis softly says. He pauses, his soft blue eyes piercing through mine like a knife as I stare back. "I, uh," he clears his throat, "I made some eggs and bacon." He grins widely.

I nod slowly. "I can see that," I say, my voice raspy and scratchy from not speaking for almost an entire week, which isn't normal for me at all. And, the non-stop tears that I've cried over the past four days have dried out my voice almost completely. I break our gaze, my eyes trailing over to the plates of fresh eggs and bacon. I'm absolutely starving.

I walk into the open kitchen, heading straight for the refrigerator. I grasp the two handles and pull both doors open, my eyes immediately scanning throughout the entire fridge. I desperately crave for something to drink.