Chapter Six

I exhaled sharply and rubbed my temple as Draco continuously barked at Dylan who was attempting to poke him with a stick.

"Dylan, you idiot!" I shouted at him and he laughed.

Draco wagged his tail and jumped on Dylan, making him fall on the floor, laughing. I smiled to myself. He was finally a bit better than before.

Tahira's sudden incident completely depressed Dylan. He refused to eat, he barely slept, and he showered after five entire days. I managed to get him out of bed and I was starting to regret it, because I was home alone with a dog poking idiot. 

I sighed. We hadn't heard anything from Tahira. Dylan told me that his mother probably still has her phone and is refusing to give it back. We don't know how she's doing right now. All we could do was hope for her to be alright.

"When is Tony getting out of jail?" Dylan sat up and petted Draco.

Draco wagged his tail and lay down on the floor, resting his head on Dylan's lap. I released another sigh and looked at him. Tony had been dancing around in my head ever since I heard about him getting out of jail. I didn't know what Hunter had planned for all of this, but this time, if Tony dares coming back in my life, I want him dead.

"Next week," I looked down at my hands.

Dylan closed his eyes, signed, and then opened them again. "We'll make it, Zoe, don't worry."

I smiled at him, "I know, Dylan. With your annoying ass around, not even Tony would want to get involved," I suppressed a chuckle.

Dylan glared at me, "Good. He's not worth my sweet ass either." He grinned knowingly as he got up and sat on the chair next to me.

"So, how's Aisha?" Dylan asked and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why are you so interested?" I asked and Dylan smiled sheepishly. My eyes grew wide, "Dylan! You really do have a thing for her, don't you?"

Dylan shook his head furiously, "N-no, I just think she's beautiful," he avoided eye contact. I raised both of my eyebrows at him and he looked up at me. He rolled his eyes and threw his hands on the air, "Okay, gorgeously beautiful!"

I smiled and nudged his side, "You want her number, don't you?" I grinned.

His cheeks turned into a light shade of red and he nodded. I pinched his cheeks, making weird noises, which I knew he hated. "Zoe! Don't make me rip your tongue out!" He glared at me as I continued pinching his cheeks.

"If you rip my tongue out, you won't be able to get Aisha's number," I said and took my phone of the table, waving it at him.

He groaned. "Fine, I'll spare your life because it's beneficial. This is pure fucking business." He reached for my phone, but I pulled it away from him.

"Not so fast, you fucking idiot. Allow me to quote the great Rumpelstiltskin. All magic comes with a price, dearie," I grinned.

Dylan groaned once again. "Isn't your life enough?"

I laughed. "No,"

"Then what do you want?" He squinted his eyes at me.

I grinned widely. "Your black hoodie."

Dylan his eyes grew wide. "But it's my favorite hoodie!" He gasped.

I giggled. "Well, that was the point."

Dylan watched me for a few seconds and I continued waving the phone in front of his face. He finally gave in. "Fine, I'll give you the fucking hoodie," he got up and walked to his room only to return with the black hoodie I had been eyeing for days. He handed it over to me and I gave him the phone. "You should really have been Rumpelstiltskin."

"I know, dearie," I said with a huge grin. "Hoodie! Finally!"

"You're so evil," Dylan scrolled through my contacts list. He frowned and then looked at me with an annoyed look on his face. "You don't have her number!" I grinned. "I'm going to murder you!" Dylan growled, but I stopped him.

"Go in my gallery." I said and he frowned but did as he was told. "Open the 'screenshots' folder," I continued and Dylan grinned.

"You really are an evil son of a bitch." He said.

I took a slight bow, "You're welcome, dearie."

---

"Poor Dylan," Hunter grinned and Dylan glared at him. "You really just gave up your favorite hoodie for Aisha's number?"

Dylan rolled his eyes. "You gave up your life for Zoe, Hunter,"

Hunter blinked. "Dylan's words of wisdom," he said and I laughed.

I shook my head and stood up, giving them a stern look. "Guys, I'm going to put Blaze to bed, okay? And when I return, I don't want to see a dead body," I raised my eyebrow at them and they nodded at the same time.

I walked to Blaze's room and smiled to myself when I saw Blaze lie down on the floor while Draco rested his head on her tummy. I walked over to them and sat on the floor. Blaze grinned when she saw me.

"Mommy," she grinned. "I would hug you, but I don't want to wake Draco up." She said.

I smiled. "Okay, but as soon as he wakes up, you go straight to bed, okay?"

She nodded, "Mommy, why is my name Blaze?"

I smiled. "Because you were named after a strong warrior," I stroked her hair and she beamed.

"Really? Did she have a sword?" She asked eagerly.

I hummed, "Not exactly,"

Blaze pouted. "But swords are awesome. How could she be a wa-wa-warrior and not have a sword?" She asked stuttering a bit.

I smiled. "You don't need a sword to be a warrior, honey."

At that moment Draco woke up and walked to the corner of the room and lied down there. Draco always slept in Blaze's room. He refused to leave her alone at night.

Blaze got up and lied down on the bed. I walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket over her small body.

"Mommy, how can you be a warrior without a sword?" She frowned adorably.

I sat down and kissed her forehead. "Sometimes you have to fight alone. You're there, on the battlefield and you lose your sword and it gets difficult. But know, it doesn't matter in the end, you know why?" I tickled her, making her giggle.

"Why?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Because, as long as you battled against the villain, dying doesn't matter, because you know that you fought," I smiled warmly.

"Goodnight, Mommy," Blaze beamed.

"Goodnight, sunshine."

---

THERE!

I GAVE YOU A BREAK!

LOL!

Did you like it? Bitch, you better cause I spent a lot of time and effort on it and now my brain is dead 🔫😑

ANYWAY!

Considering all the love I got, I shall not delete this story ^^ thank you ❤

Imma leave ya'll bitches, but don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!! GOODBYE, MY BOOTIFOEL PEANUTS!!!!