Chapter Four: Hide!

I watched Dylan with pure and utter confusion on my face. Was he saying that he saw Alyssa; the same Alyssa who betrayed me? The same Alyssa who never stood up for me? The same Alyssa who lied to my face? Most importantly, the same Alyssa who died six years ago!?

"You saw... Alyssa?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

Dylan frowned. "At least I thought I did. I don't think my eyes would deceive me. I am pretty sure it was her."

"But Alyssa is dead!" I breathed out.

She couldn't possibly come back from the dead. I felt the palms of my hands getting sweaty. Did she fake her death? Or maybe it was just a lookalike and Dylan thought it was her.

"Maybe it's just a lookalike..." I breathed out.

"Even if it was, there would be a slight difference, don't you think?" Dylan frowned even deeper. "I mean, I bumped into her, dude. I just stood there for ten minutes, until your idiot of a husband found me."

If Alyssa is in fact alive, then that means that she'll be the one who will remain in contact with Tony and that's not exactly a good thing, because if Dylan saw her, then she saw him too.

She knows that we're here.

"We have to kidnap that Alyssa bitch before she reaches Tony." Hunter picked up the packet of cigarette, but placed it on the table again.

"Kidnap?" I heard my voice going in a higher tone.

"We can't risk anything, Zoe. We were the ones who sent Tony to jail. That was a fucking mistake, I should have fucking shot him in the fucking head." Hunter mumbled the last sentence to himself.

"Daddoo, swearing is a bad thing." Blaze said in her low, soft voice as she walked over to Hunter with a Rubik's cube in her hands.

Hunter ruffled her hair and picked her up. "Sorry, sweetheart. I promise it won't happen again." he kissed her temple.

"We can't just kidnap her! Besides, what if it wasn't her?" my voice raised.

"But what if it was though?" Dylan raised his eyebrow at me.

"We are not kidnapping her!" I shouted.

"Jesus, woman. Why you shouting? Are you pregnant again or something?" Dylan rolled his eyes.

I didn't think before randomly taking something out of the grocery bag and throwing it on his head, only to realize it was a bar of chocolate.

"We're kidnapping her." Hunter said.

"No, we are not!" I glared at him.

"Fine." he said grumpily. "Then what do we do?"

I my head lowered. I didn't know what we would do. I just didn't want Tony to find me. He is nothing but a monster. I would never be able to forget all the things he did to me. All the pain he caused. Till this day, I sometimes still wish that Hunter pulled that trigger and shot him right though the skull. Tony didn't deserve life.

A sudden knock on the door startled Tahira, making her yelp loudly. I chuckled, "It's Aisha."

I walked over to the front door and opened it, smiling when I saw Aisha standing there and tapping her foot on the floor impatiently. She looked at up at me and her serious expression soon turned cheerful. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I laughed as I hugged her back. I really loved how our relationship was. We pulled away from each other and I dragged her to the dining room where everyone was sitting. She greeted everyone and sat down next to Tahira.

"She's Dylan's sister." I said and Aisha nodded knowingly.

"You're prettier than your brother," Aisha grinned at Tahira, making Tahira giggle.

"Excuse me?" Dylan scoffed.

"She's not wrong." Hunter raised his eyebrows at Dylan.

"No one asked you something, so just sit there and be pretty without opening your mouth." Dylan rolled his eyes.

"I mean, I already am prettier than you with an open mouth, so, I think you should work on yourself a bit." Hunter smiled innocently.

Dylan narrowed his eyes at Hunter. Seven years. I have known these idiots for seven years and their arguments are still as entertaining as ever.

"You're such a jerk." Dylan pouted.

Hunter opened his mouth to say something, but looked at Blaze and closed his mouth again. He pressed his hands on her ears, so she wouldn't hear what he was about to say. "You're such a bitch, Dylan."

"Whatever." Dylan sat down with a huff. Hunter removed his hands from Blaze's ears as Dylan spoke again. "What are we going to do about Alyssa?"

Aisha frowned. "Alyssa? I thought she was dead! You told me she died in a car crash!" Aisha gave me a certain look.

I sighed. "That's what all of us thought. Today Dylan just randomly appears and tells me he bumped into her at the grocery store." I looked at Dylan.

Aisha turned her head to Dylan. "Are you sure it was her? A hundred percent sure?"

Dylan nodded. "Yes, it is her. It can't be anyone else. If it wasn't her, wouldn't she just continue walking instead of staring at me for a full five minutes?"

Dylan had a point there. So, it really was her. She didn't die. She was still alive and now she knew that we were in the same town as her. I somewhere had a feeling that she and Tony still were in contact with each other. She loved him like crazy. She loved him so much, she believed when he said that he would 'change' and not hurt me anymore.

She was just so blind in love.

"We have to do something before she reaches Tony. Tony still is a powerful man." Aisha stressed. "If not for us, at least for your kid, or even Tahira."

"Aisha is right," I breathed out. "Tony is ruthless. He won't even think twice before hurting these two." I looked at Blaze and then at Tahira.

"What about my parents?" we heard Tahira's soft voice.

That was a problem too.

There were a few soft knocks on the door. "I'll get it," Dylan nodded at me before walking to the front door."

I didn't hear the door open or close. The knocks were still heard and that made realize that he was looking out of the window to see who was here.

Suddenly Dylan ran to us and looked at Tahira. "Hide, now! The cops are here!"

---

Ahh,

The joys of a cliffhanger.

Sorry for the late update guys. I have a phone and my laptop broke. Writing on a phone goes pretty difficult :/

Anyway, what did you guys think? Is it still good? :( I swear if I get too insecure about this I'm gonna delete it.

Anyway, I decided that I'll call you bitches Psychos. Lel. It's confirmed.

So, I gotta go, but don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!! BYE GUYS!!!