Prologue

Hey guys!

*breathes out* so the sequel's finally here, huh?

I'd like to once again thank all of you for taking the time and reading my stories. Some of you even go and read all of my work and it means so much to me! Thank you so much!

Further, while many of you voted for yes, others voted for no... And I owe you an explanation. This is not for me. Well, I was not going to make a sequel. I was never going to make one either. But I met someone. And I know you're reading this right now, and you'll know that I'm talking about you. You never knew it, but you have helped me in so many ways. While helping you, I realised that everything I told you, counts for me too. This sequel is just for you. I never told you that either, but now you know.

Continuing, if you don't want to read this story, then you don't have to :)

WARNING: THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE IN THIS STORY, SO READ AT OWN RISK (you know how it goes.)

NOTE: Every character within this story are small parts of myself. I do not support self-harm, nor suicide, so don't get any wrong ideas. I am sorry if I add any words you find offensive within this story. I didn't say "read at own risk" without any valid reason.

I do not accept any offers for translation, so DO NOT ASK! I WILL REPORT IT!

This story takes place, once again, in fictional town Anton.

Copyright © 2016 by Shiewanie Kristo. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Shiewanie Kristo.

ENJOY!!

★★★

“Blaze, no!” I said as she continued poking the dog. “Honey, he's going to bite you.”

“No, mommy. He won't. Draco loves me.” she said, lied down on the floor, and rested her head on the sleeping dog.

I smiled. She was right. Draco really did love her. Blaze got him when he was still a little puppy. We were at a playground and she walked up to us, holding puppy Draco.

“Mommy, he's hurt.” she pointed her tiny finger at the wound on Draco's paw.

We took him home and Hunter and I took care of him. Now Draco is two years old and a big Husky. Draco was very protective of Blaze, that for sure. He sometimes even followed her to school.

My head shot up when I heard the front door open and then close again. I looked at Blaze who was smiling brightly.

“Daddoo's home!” she ran out of the living room.

I smiled and sat up on the couch. I heard Blaze giggling and soon Hunter entered the living room with a laughing Blaze on his shoulders.

“Mommy, Daddoo brought chocolate!” Blaze held up the bars of chocolate in her hands.

“Yes, I can see that.” I chuckled.

Hunter put Blaze back on her feet and kneeled in front of her. He stroked her hair and gave her forehead a kiss. “Don't you have to get ready? Aren't you supposed to go out with Dylan and get ice-cream?”