Chapter Two: Tahira

[NOT EDITED]

I looked at the two with nothing but pure and utter confusion. I then looked at the spoon Dylan dropped on the floor which nearly made me want to smack him, because I am not cleaning that up.

"Dylan!" the girl breathed out and ran towards him, hugging him tightly.

"Tahira, what are you doing here?" Dylan hugged her back.

The girl looked around fourteen. She had blonde hair was the average height. They pulled away from each other and Dylan looked down at her.

"What are you doing here, Tahira?" he asked once again.

"I don't want to stay there, Dylan. Please don't send me back." she hugged him again, crying.

Dylan looked at me as he hugged her. "Do you want some time alone with her?" I asked and he shook his head.

He got down on his knees and cupped her cheeks. "Hey," he wiped the tears off her face. "Look, I'm not going to send you back. Why don't you just sit down and tell me what happened?"

Tahira nodded as she wiped the tears off her face. We led her to the living room and as soon as Blaze saw Tahira she ran to her room.

Tahira sat down on the couch next to Hunter as he frowned. Dylan sat down next to her and I sat on the floor in front of her. Dylan's arms wrapped around her smaller body in attempt to calm her down.

"What happened, Tahira? And what the fuck happened to yoir cheek? And your arm?" Dylan his eyes grew wide and that's when I noticed her red cheek and bruised arm.

Tears filled her eyes again and she sniffed. "She hit me again," she cried. "I just spilled some milk and she hit me," she cried harder.

Dylan clenched his jaw. "When did this happen? Why didn't you call me?"

I could sense Dylan's anger. Tahira swallowed harshly. "She took away my phone last week, so I couldn't contact you."

Dylan hugged his sister, his jaw still clenched. "Don't worry. I won't let anyone touch you." Dylan's voice cracked as a tear streamed down his face. "No one will dare touch you. I swear, I'll break her arms."

The girl started shaking, signaling me that she was crying even more now. Seeing Dylan like this, was new to me. I had never seen him this angry. Hunter and I looked at each other, my own eyes filling with tears.

Suddenly she was silent. She didn't move, nothing. She was just slowly breathing. Dylan cupped her cheeks, lightly shaking her.

"I think she passed out." Dylan breathed out.

He got up and picked her up bridal style. He then placed her on the other couch carefully and watched her. He sat down on the floor and took her hand in his.

"I'm so sorry, Tahira..." he sniffed.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. I kneeled and Dylan turned his head towards me.

"It's going to be okay." I managed to say, tears still streaming down my face.

Hunter walked over to us and sat on the coffee table. "Who is she?"

Dylan looked at Tahira before looking back at us. "She's my stepsister."

I stared at him. "You never told us..."

"I know... That's because I didn't want to have anything to do with them, well until one day Tahira called me. She told me my mother hit her because she didn't close her bedroom door!" Dylan's jaw clenched again. "I met up with her and the bruises she had, these are nothing compared to those. I confronted my mom and her idiot husband. That man is such a fucking coward. I don't know why he ruined his life by marrying my mom. I think that after her phone got taken away, she got really beaten up." Dylan looked at Tahira.

"That's terrible..." I breathed out. "What are you going to do now Dylan?"

"I'll take care of her. I'm saving up for an apartment anyways. I'll get another job if I have to. But I'll take care of her." Dylan sniffed.

"She could stay with us. I don't think your dick dad would like seeing her face." Hunter said as he took a cigarette out of his packet.

"She can really stay here?" Dylan looked at me and I nodded.

His lips grew into a bright wide smile and he hugged me. "I can't hug your fucker of a husband, so I'll just hug you. Thank you so much, Zoe."

I hugged him back tightly. "It's going to be okay, Dylan."

---

"Is she up?" Dylan asked as he walked into the kitchen with grocery bags.

I shook my head. "No. She's in the room you sleep in when you come over."

"I hope she'll be fine." he sat on the chair with a huff. "So, I heard Hunter's quitting." he said and I frowned but rolled my eyes when I understood what he meant.

"Yeah, he's going to stop smoking." I grinned to myself.

Hunter had been trying for a while now, since Blaze turned three. He finally managed to make this the last day.

"And the fucker got another tattoo!" Dylan said in a ridiculous voice. "What the fuck! As if he didn't have enough."

I giggled. "That's going to be his last one too."

"Yeah, because you're getting one next week." he rolled his eyes.

"Dylan, you got one last week, shut up." I threw a plastic spook at him.

"Wow, if you're planning on killing me at least do it properly! Throwing a plastic spoon at my is so original, Zoe." he threw it on my head.

"I'm going to poison your food." I said and went over to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Zoe, you can't kill the dead." he got up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Shut up, Dylan." I started doing the dishes.

"Where is Hunter?" Dylan suddenly asked.

I bit my lip, trying to hold in my laughter. "I thought you had a thing for Aisha."

"Zoe, if you don't stop this I'm really going to steal your man." he shot me a serious look which made me crack up.

"He's finishing some work. Can you check up on Blaze for me?" I asked and he nodded.

Dylan walked out of the kitchen and I sighed in relief. I knew I had to tell Dylan, but right now wasn't the right time. Tony getting out of jail was bad, but Dylan has his own problems right now.

I was about to take the last plate when I heard a loud scream coming from Tahira's room. I dropped the plate, breaking it, but that wasn't important. I ran out of the kitchen to Tahira's room, only to see Dylan and Hunter already there.

Tahira panted heavily as her nose bled. What the hell even happened?

---

Hey guys.

I know I was supposed to update yesterday, but I was feeling very messed up. I nearly lost a loved one and... It was terrible.

Sorry, and I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. The chapter is dedicated to izo_363 for being a sweetheart and being the new character, Tahira. I love you so much I want to kidnap you xD

And I have decided to go for Psychos (even though I wanted to go for Psychotic Dicks.)

Anyway, I gotta go, tell me your opinion, but don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!! ADIOS BITCHACHOS!!!