( Chapter Twenty - Three )

Start from the beginning

Dinah's family went before me and now I was standing in front of her body, She looked so peaceful.

"I-I'm so sorry" I whispered as tears streamed down my face, my chest felt tight and my blood was boiling just thinking about Lucy and how this had been my fault. Normani was dead because of me.

"We should of stayed home, we should of watched a stupid boring movie, anything. I would do anything to go back in time. I'm so sorry Normani" I cried harder and harder barely having any air left.

I threw myself on top of her body as I heard someone enter the room and place their hand on my back.

"Can we say goodbye together?" I heard a broken Dinah ask, I just nodded my head as I heard her talk to Normani.

"Hey babe" She said as she leaned in and gave Normani's' forehead a kiss. "You were the best wife I could of asked for and I'll forever be grateful for this 6 months we spent together, you are the love of my life and I will never ever forget you." I heard Dinah take a deep breath before she continued.

"And guess what? It was positive babe, We did it. We're having a baby" I saw her rub her belly before looking at me with a sad smile, I cried even harder. They were going to start a family and now that was taken away from them because of me.

"I'll keep our promise too, If it's a boy his name will be Michael and if it's a girl" I saw Dinah turn to me and grab my hand. "We will name her Michelle" She said as my heart broke into a million pieces.

"After me?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"She loved you so much Lauren, She wanted to surprise you in case we got a positive." Dinah broke down and fell to her knees as I fell right next to her.

"Dinah, I'm so sorry this is all my fault this should b-" Before I could continue the Polynesian girl embraced me in a tight hug.

"It is not your fault Lauren never say that again, Never." She said as I helped her get up.

"Well, I guess this is a see you later, Thank you for all this years of loyalty and love. You'll forever be in my heart and my mind. I love you so much Normani Kordei, Goodbye my beautiful angel" I finally said as I gave her cheek a fast kiss and pulled back.

"Babe, Wife, Love of my life. You will forever be missed I will talk to our baby about you he or she will get to know the extraordinary woman you were. I love you so fucking much and I will never forget you, please take care of us and fly high high my beautiful angel. I love you babe, I'll see you soon" Dinah said as she gave Normani's lips a final kiss.

We walked out hand in hand as we threw ourselves to our families and friends, A few hours later Dinah got the ashes and we all decided to go to the beach and have a small ceremony for Normani. Dinah decided that she would fly to Australia to throw the ashes over there since their honeymoon was there and Normani just fell in love with that place, but she said she would wait until she was ready.

This was real, my best friend was dead and her wife was going to have a baby. My heart was so broken and I don't know how I would ever live without her.

------ Flashback Over ---------

"Lauren are you coming?" I heard Camila yell from outside our house, Two weeks ago we all flew to Australia and had a beautiful ceremony for Normani and threw her ashes on the ocean. Dinah had kept a small box of her ashes and that was everything that was left of her.

When we got back Dinah was so depressed and that was affecting the baby severely, She managed to get strength from that and decided it was time for a move. She couldn't be here anymore, After Lucy's trial that ended yesterday her and Camila were going to take off to Spain.