( Chapter Nineteen )

LAST NORMINAH CHAPTER! Imma just write a little back story of their smut and how the proposal came to be then back to Camren, I know exactly how their story is going to go. Enjoy this Norminah chapter tho.

------

It had been a long night at the club, Camila didn't get to meet Lauren like me and Normani had originally planned. Normani wanted to keep Lauren away from Lucy and she tried using Ally at first but of course that plan failed miserably. So we decided to have a sleepover at her house to keep discussing the Lauren and Camila meet up,  Even though Camila was married I had a good feeling about this.

"So what should we do next?" I heard Normani asked from across her bedroom.

"I think we should just keep partying and they will eventually have to talk. I mean we can always get them wasted and have a wild sexy night" I was pretty much drunk off my mind so words were just flowing out of my mouth before my brain even processed the words.

"That is a great idea D, Then we can record them having sex and we can just sell it and make a ton shit of money" Normani said sarcastically, obviously she wasn't as drunk as I was.

"It was a fucking joke Mani, Maybe you should of drank more" I said grabbing a bottle from my bag.

"Wow, so you're secretly a drunk?" Normani asked as I took a big sip of my tequila bottle.

"It's okay to drink, you don't have to be so fucking uptight all the damn time. Loosen up a little bit" I said handing her the bottle, she looked at me for a few seconds before taking three huge gulps of alcohol.

"That is so strong, are you trying to get in my pants?" Normani slurred, the alcohol made a fast effect on her. I was already so messed up that I started to laugh hysterically.

"Actually, Since the first day I met you." I said.

"Have you really?" Normani asked setting the bottle down and approaching her bed.

"I fell for you the second I laid eyes on you. I will marry you Normani Kordei" I was talking nonsense but I was also saying what I felt.

"Normani Kordei- Hansen has a good ring to it" Normani said before pushing me so I would be laying on my back, she got on top of me. Her beautiful eyes staring back at mine, her lips were shiny with her lipstick and her whole body was burning on top of mine. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

I grabbed her waist and gave it a hard squeeze before pushing my lips on hers. Her strawberry flavored lipstick immediately taking over my senses. I loved how she tasted, I loved feeling her, heck I loved her in just a matter of seconds.

I deepened the kiss as soon as she let out a small moan when my hands slapped her ass I darted my tongue inside her mouth immediately making contact with hers. We were fighting a battle no one was willing to give in, I took my hands back to her side as I pushed her shirt off of her.

Before she could breath again I removed her bra as she laid on top of me exposed, she looked at me with a special sparkle in her eyes tonight and I knew she would be mine, forever.

"Make me yours" She whispered In my ear almost sending me over the edge.

"Your orders are my command babe" I said back pushing her off of me and on her back, I straddled her waist as I removed my shirt and bra. Her skin was definitely burning and there was no snow storm that could ease this fire.

I started to unbutton her pants, I unzipped them slow as she started to grind on the bed she was dying for me to take her but I wanted to take my time. I wanted her to feel loved.