(Chapter Eighteen)

NORMINAH CHAPTER ONLY!

This is only about Norminah's story. Only this chapter and maybe the next one I promise, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Camren. Lol Sorry! Enjoy a little Norminah though ((:

---------

Dinah's Pov

Please welcome the newest addition to our team, Normani Kordei. I heard my dance teacher introduce a new classmate. All month long everyone had been making a big deal about this girl and how amazing she was.

You might say I was a little jealous, ever since I started dancing at "Hollywood Dance Studio" I became the best dancer this class had ever seen, that was until now.

I saw as a beautiful black woman entered the room, she was gorgeous. I think I stopped breathing all through her performance, every new student had to perform as soon as they stepped foot here. She was leaving me breathless and apparently had the same effect on the other 12 students and our teacher.

I was speechless she was phenomenal with her splits, the way she moved that ass, she had me mesmerized, right there and then she had my heart.

I wasn't openly gay to anyone I wasn't even sure I liked girls until this exact moment. I have only dated guys before and I enjoyed them but right here, right now, the way I felt about Normani without saying a word to her, it was different, it was special.

After 5 minutes of dancing to a mashup of Beyoncé songs she was finally greeting everyone, introducing herself smiling at every person that gave her a hug. I was the last person to approach her and my nerves were killing me but I had to play it cool, or as cool as I could.

"That was a pretty good dance, not to be cocky but I once made a dance like that. Two years ago" I said giving the girl a smirk, she gave me a fake smile and I knew I had messed up already.

"Yeah my songs were a little out of date but the dance was certainly from this year. What's your name?" She asked extending her hand, I shook it as I replied.

"Dinah Jane, and your dance was phenomenal. I didn't mean to come out rudely I'm just not used to any competition around here" I said not letting go of her hand, she looked at our shake then back at me as she flashed me a beautiful smile.

"No worries, This is no competition we're a team and I'm sure whatever you're good at I suck and vice versa." Normani spoke with such calmness I didn't realize my hand was getting sweaty, I quickly removed it and got a quiet laugh from the beautiful girl.

"Do you maybe want to practice tomorrow night? Just so I can show you our newest dance so you can get caught up, you don't have to accept I under.." I was babbling at this point.

"Whoa whoa slow down" Normani said chuckling, I just gave her a shy smile. "It would be a pleasure to work with one of the finest students in this class" She winked at me as she walked away.

"Holy shit" I whispered to myself. Normani had me right there and then.

---

Two months later here I was in love with someone who would never love me. I had fallen deep for Normani we would spend endless hours practicing our dance moves or just getting to know each other. We had similar interests and girls were not one of them.

I loved everything about her, the way she talked so full of wisdom and always so humble, she was the funniest person I've ever met which matched my personality so well. She was so goofy but only with certain people other wise people would think she was a stuck up bitch. Which she wasn't.