(Chapter Twenty-One)

Camila's Pov

It had been a few days since I got out of the hospital, I was slowly settling back in to my daily routine and getting caught up on my best friend's wedding that was only a week away. Lauren would never leave me alone and that was extremely cute but I was also feeling suffocated. She never left the hospital when I was there, now she wouldn't go or do anything without taking me. I loved her but she needed to understand that I was safe now, Shawn got locked up the day after I woke up and just two days ago he had signed our divorce papers. I was officially divorced from that lunatic and I couldn't feel happier.

He gave up on trying to make my life miserable and just signed the papers and said he hoped he would never see me again, that was something we both agreed on. Today I was spending the day with Dinah while she tried on her wedding dress so they could adjust some final touches.

"I get you Mila but you have to understand, You basically died. Lauren would of went crazy if that happened. It's just normal she wants to protect you all the time now" My best friend said as she was putting on her wedding dress.

"I know D but she has to understand that I can take care of myself. I mean Shawn is gone, there's nothing to worry about. We can finally be happy and together." I said as I looked through different wedding dresses while I waited for Dinah to come out the dressing room.

"Just give her time and stop being a dick" She said making me laugh.

"Fine, Just hurry up we still have to meet up with them for lunch." I said as I turned and saw my friend on her wedding dress. She looked beautiful and the dress was perfect for her, it was a beautiful pearly white, the lace was short because Normani wanted hers to be long. It was backless just perfect for Dinah's beautiful back, it had a little sparkle on it but not too overwhelming it was just too perfect.

"Dinah, You look phenomenal. Holy shit." I said before a tear fell down my eye.

"Awwh mila you're going to make me cry, stop" She said as she embraced me in a hug.

"You honestly look amazing, Normani is going to pass out when she sees you. I'm so happy for you Dinah."

"She better, this dress was not cheap and thank you for waking up just in time Mila. I love you."

After another 2 hours of adding some final touches to her dress it was finally ready to go. We were meeting at Filippo's with my girlfriend, Dinah's fiancée and Ally.

"Hey Babe" Lauren greeted me as I felt her hands around my waist and her soft lips on mine.

"Hi baby, I missed you" I said as we walked hand by hand inside the restaurant.

"Gross, keep the PDA at a minimal for god's sake" I heard Dinah yell from behind us.

"So is your dress finished?" Ally asked Dinah as we took a seat in a booth.

"It is, we just needed to adjust some parts but it's perfect. I hope you'll love it." Dinah said turning to Normani.

"Anything you wear I love." Normani said back as they kissed.

"Gross, Keep the PDA at a minimal for god's sake" I mocked Dinah back, I felt a sharp pain on my stomach right after.

"Dinah what the hell" Lauren yelled back.

"That's what she gets for mocking me" my best friend smiled as I lifted the fork she had thrown at me.

"Please behave, I don't want to get kick out of here too" Ally said as the waitress arrived and we all ordered.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful, Ally had to go get some things ready for Dinah's baptism tomorrow. Dinah was going shopping for a bathing suit as Normani fought her on how she couldn't wear that and me and Lauren went home to catch up on some alone time.