(Chapter Thirteen)

As I hit the right note on my guitar to start singing my heart was bursting out of my chest as I looked at the woman that inspired so many emotions in me.

--- I won't lie to you

I know he's just not right for you

And you can tell me if I'm off

But I see it on your face

When you say that he's the one that you want

And you're spending all your time

In this wrong situation

And anytime you want it to stop ----

As I hit those first verses I could see Camila's eyes start to water and that made me sing with more passion only making my voice raspier.

-- I know I can treat you better

Than he can

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman

Tell me why are we wasting time

On all on your wasted crime

When you should be with me instead

I know I can treat you better

Better than he can

I'll stop time for you

The second you say you'd like me too

I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing

Baby, just to wake up with you

Would be everything I need and this could be so different

Tell me what you want to do --

Tears started to stream down her face as I hit the last verse, Strumming my guitar louder and my notes hitting higher than ever before.

----- Cause I know I can treat you better

Than he can

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman

Tell me why are we wasting time

And all on your wasted crime

When you should be with me instead

I know I can treat you better

Better than he can

Better than he can --------

I finished the song both of us were sitting in total silence as I was regaining my breath, her tears wouldn't stop rolling down her blushed cheeks. I sat my guitar down and pulled her into a hug, her hot breath hitting my neck as I caressed her hair. We stayed like this for a few minutes until her sobs were completely gone she finally pulled back and gave me the sweetest loving peck on my lips.

"Thank you" She said touching my cheeks and looking at me like I was the most precious valuable thing in the world. "You inspire so much in me Camila, You are the reason I started to write again. You make me feel all this emotions and I just have to put them down on paper so I can come back to this words and expressions to keep relieving this moments." I said as she crashed her lips on mine once again.

"I don't know what to say Lauren, That song was beautiful and I know you can treat me better I know that but it's so complicated." She kept talking as she entwined our fingers together. "But we'll find a way i promise you, we are going to be together Lauren Jauregui, because you are the girl of my dreams and I love you." Hearing those words escaping her lips just took me to another world, another world were Shawn didn't exist, were Lucy didn't exist somewhere were we could be alone and together with nothing separating us.