09

Can't you see the way her face lights up when she sees you?

***

Chapter nine.

I would never have been associated with Asher and Aaron if it wasn't for the stupid school service thing, that when I think about now is not so stupid anymore. I finally made it home after taking care of Aaron and assuring him that living without his mom would be easier if he just let go, I know it was really bad to say and it was the worst advice ever - but it's true. If I had lost my mom, I think the best for me was to get over it and accept it, because if I didn't - I'd probably keep being depressed and taking my anger out on innocent people, like for example Aaron's step mother.

Aaron is one of the nicest people I've met, he would never talk like that and yell like that if it hadn't been for his mother. He was just, over protective and he had every right to be mad, but it shouldn't affect other people who had nothing with this to do. Especially not someone who will probably be the closest to a mother figure in the future. Aaron told me that his step mother seemed pretty nice and kind, and that he regretted it a lot. I told him he should just go home and apologize to both his parents, and that's what he did. He had given me a quick hug and a quick peck on the kiss, as a friend.

After taking a quick shower, my voice vibrated from my nightstand. I picked it up and smiled to myself as I read the text.

It's all good between us now, thanks C. I owe you big time. -yo man Aaron.

Thats good, I'm happy for you! And you bet you do, I want pizza. - C

Now? - yo man Aaron

kidding me? It's 2am, I meant some other time when I'm craving it. -C

Okay, Cece - Yo man Aaron.

Don't call me that! - C

Hahhaa, sorry. Night ;) - A

Gnight Aaron, :) -C

Tomorrow was Friday and this week had been hectic, I really need rest. I felt my eyes getting droopy by the second and decided that it was probably a smart move to turn of the lights and go to bed. I jumped in my bed and tucked myself in the warm blanket. ahhh my bed. My phone vibrated again and I mentally groaned. I grabbed it with one arm and slid it open with frustration. "The sleep that I want is the one that I don't get, typical." I spit.

I'm sorry about earlier. - AyAy.

I smiled, he was too cute. It's fine Ayay, I forgive you. - C

Do not call me that, Cece. -AyAy

Then stop calling me ^that! -C

Hahaha, okay. I will. We should go to sleep. - A

Yeah, I was about to but then you texted me. ://// -C

Sorry about that, but at least it was someone important right ;)? - A

You wish, goodnight Asher. - C

Night, princess - Asher.

At first, I was annoyed that he had interrupted my sleeping schedule but then I realized how I barely spoke to him tonight. I always talked to him when I got home from school regardless if it was on the phone or via text. There was something off about Asher when he was talking to Cameron, it wasn't just about Bianca, there was something else but I don't know what and it's getting on my nerves. I couldn't even think any further because my eyes started shutting down and I fell asleep.