A/N

Hey guys, this is the first crossover I've ever done... I was just tired of reading hp/pjo crossovers that didn't have what I wanted.  (also my friend pushed me to do this)

So, voila.

Okay, the setting of this story is a little confusing. It's in this current time era, so there's like the popular songs and stuff. It's right after BoO (Blood of Olympus), and not really in any specific book in the Harry Potter series. (Maybe the 3rd book tho?) Remus Lupin teaches Defense against the Dark Arts, Snape is still teaching potions, Dobby is free (and alive), and Cedric Diggory is still alive and kicking. 

The characters are in their 5th year (so they're all 16) (except Hazel, she's in Ginny's year). Moldy Voldy is still around, but most stuff is at a standstill... for now... 

Draco is still a mean kid, but not a Death Eater yet.

Comprende?

I know, it's a little confusing. If there's any questions, please ask in the comments below!!

I'm also sorry if the characters act strange. I tried to make them as in-character as I could, but it's hard sometimes.

PLEASE comment and let me know what you like and don't like. I will take criticism, but no hate. Thanks so much for reading this!!! :D 

(Note: the characters and pictures are not mine, although I wish they were.)

I'll try to update every day. :P

^LIES

Let's get *points fingers* on with the story.

- Fangirl61322

01/21/17