The Heat Is On!!! Matting season is here!!!

Start from the beginning

Nick P. O. V

I didn't understand Rose point of making me wait in the room she shared with Raph for him to get home. And I didn't understand why she tied my leash to the bed head board or why she gave me one his shirt to wear with nothing under it and why she made me sit on the floor with my knees tuck under my thighs like a dog waiting for his master. "Is this what she mean when she said he like kinky stuff" I said blushing. I fold my arms and thought about what to do when he comes back but then I heard something outside the door. "A sleepover in her room" I heard Raph say. "Yeah mom wants to catch up after so long that we're having a sleepover in her room and don't worry Caesar will be with me the whole time so you get some sleep while I'm gone ok" Rose said cheerfully. "Sure babe, have fun" he said smiling. He was unlocking the door talking to his self. "I wonder if adjatay ok" he said and I felt my rage of jealousy grow but I also felt heat growing into me as my member became instantly hard. When I heard his voice and sense his strength it felt like I was on fire. He open the door and stop looking at me staring almost and left out again and then came back in. He walk in and examine the situation. He look at me and then the sex toys Rose left on the nightstand on purpose. I took a breath and thought about everything Leela taught me and blush of embarrassment. "Welcome home master I was waiting so patiently for you to return, I've been a good boy while you were away" I said smiling and getting on all fours. He just stared at me and walk over. There was no way this was going to work. He untied my leash in pull it surprisingly and I crawled to following him. He sat down on the side of the bed and pull me closer to the point were I was sitting on the floor between his legs. "Are you feeling we'll master I've been waiting so patiently for you" I said smiling. He look at me and then ruffle my hair and a small smile crack into his lips. "...good boy" he said smiling. I couldn't believe it work now for phase to. I stood up and he watch me confused. I unbutton the shirt and it fell to the ground I stood there naked in front of him. "I've been such a good boy master can you reward me" I said blushing rubbing my arm. He look surprise and pull the leash closer. He pull me onto the bed and laid me down smiling. He went to the toys and brought back a small vibrator in a form of a circle. "Stick your butt up in the air for me" he ask looking at me. I nodded and turned around. He lube up the vibrator and slide it inside my butthole. "Ahhh!! Master that hurt!!" I said whimpering. "I'm sorry but stay still" he slide it all the way inside and turn it on. I started to pant and moan as it vibrated inside me. He pull my leash and I got out the bed and back on the floor with a pink cord leading out of my butthole it was the other end of the vibrator,  the controller in Raph hand. He unbutton his pants and revealed his large member. "Suck" he told me and I nodded getting up on my knees and putting the large member in my mouth bobbing my head slowly. Raph pant and moan removing his shirt increasing the vibration in the vibrator still inside my but I moan ass I kept bobbing my head faster. "Good boy keep going and then I'll cum in your mouth" Raph said smiling. I felt a little shame being in this position but I also felt a bit turn on by it as he grab my hair moving me more down his member, the held my head there and feild my mouth up and I swallow just as ask. "Master can I please have my reward I'm begging you" I said pulling at his pants leg. He took off the leash and left the the collar on and help me in bed. I smash my lips against his putting myself on his lap as our tongues fought for dominance and of course I lost he disconnected the kiss and attack my neck then he kiss down my shoulder blades and bit my nipple sucking on it, I moan with pleasure and he begin to tease them. "I had a feeling you were sensitive there" he said smiling and twisting my nipple. He bend me over dog style and took the vibrator out my butthole it was soak with my juices and I moan in relief. I felt his hands spread my butt cheeks apart and blush furiously. Then I felt something wet circle around my entrance. I knew what he was doing but it was still embarrassing so I blush. He stick his tongue inside and I moan in pleasure putting my face in a pillow moaning. "You should be ready now" Raph massage his self and place his member at my entrance and push in slowly. "Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed in pain digging my fingers and toes into the sheets. He kiss my back and continue to push in. Full inside he slam into me hard. I gasp in pain as he kept going hard it soon turn into pleasure and I moan loudly in the sheets while the bes creak more and more. "Raph~ please let me see you~" I pant and moan. He nod and turn me over and put my legs on his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck and bit into hard. He groan in pain but only increase his thrust into me. My body cool off and I release all over my chest and he filled me up at the same time letting my legs go and getting off me. "That was strangely exciting" Raph said smiling. I look at him and nod. I put a cover over me and smiled going to sleep soon after.