Prologue

"I told you Daddy, I was out with friends and just lost tract of time. What does it matter I'm almost 22?" Sonia protested as her father looked at her in disappointment, his hand reaching down to turn up his Oxygen. She hated when her father got angry, but she knew he had every right, since she still lived under his roof.

"I don't want any lies in this house, no secrets. You know how I feel about that!" Her father growled as he slowly stood, Sonia nodding her head as she watched him go back to the bedroom.

"You never treated Opie this way."

"Opie, was far more responsible than you." Her father snapped back, Sonia clinching her jaw as anger over took her. She knew her father was right, but it didn't make her feel any better. She stepped outside, anger flowing all over her as she tried to remain calm.

She looked at the text once more, knowing that she had to sneak out just to meet up with him. Last night she had convinced her father she was going bowling, but Opie had almost blown her cover when he showed to the check on her

"Park down the street." Her reply said as she deleted the messages, knowing that her father and brother liked to go through her phone. She knew that since she was the baby of the family she would be protected like the bald eagle, but she was an adult and could live her own life.

Sonia huffed when her brother rode up on his bike, her eyes rolling as he gave her his stern look. She crossed her arms over her chest as she was not in the mood for his lecture. He came over almost every night for dinner, dinner that Sonia made.

"How was bowling." He asked as he walked over to her, the smirk on her face telling her that he knew something.

"It was fun, then my friends I went out and minded our own business." Sonia scoffed, watching as her brother chuckled and walked inside, calling loudly for his father. Sonia felt her heart rattle as her phone went off, her brow furrowing as she forgot to put it on vibrate. She bit her lip as she read the text.

Be ready for me, I can taste you already 

  She deleted the text and rushed inside, making sure to act like the perfect angel and make dinner for her family. She showered and pretended to go to bed around 10, her father finally falling asleep after midnight. She slipped off her nightgown, her skin-tight shorts and white shirt clinging to her shaking body as she slipped from her bedroom window.

She crept around the house, finally jogging as she hit the road, a smile on her face as she spotted him at the end of the road. Her heart fluttered when she saw him kick his leg over his bike, his arms open as she jumped into them. She wrapped her legs around his waist as their lips collided.

"I fuckin missed you—you smell so good." Happy growled as he slipped his hands under her butt.

"I missed you, I'm wearing your favorite panties." She purred as he set her down and handed her a helmet.

"You mean none." He winked, Sonia nodding her head as he pulled her to him again for a passionate kiss. "Let's get outta here" He growled as he climbed onto his bike, Sonia slipping on behind him as her arms held him tight. She knew that if her brother or father or shit anyone in SAMCRO knew about her secret affair with Happy Lowman there would be hell to pay. He was a killer and a dangerous man covered head to toe in tattoos, and was known for the kills he had done for the club.

Sonia didn't care about that, she saw the man he was under the Kutte. She saw him and only him, and there was nothing that could drag them apart. She knew that if anyone found out Happy would be kicked from the MC, but he was willing to take the chance for her. 

   Normally he was content just fucking prostitutes and Croweaters, but Sonia was his woman, and nothing was going to break them apart.