*

(Quick AN: It will get steamy, much to Sam's delight! :) )

After a weekend of yoga, tea, and a little shopping, I was a nervous mess when I got up. When I looked for my undergarments, I couldn't find any except my black lacy set with a note from Sam tucked on top of them. 

Just in case some hot steamy office sex occurs, you won't be unprepared. Love you, 

Sam ;)

I groaned, but didn't have any other choice but to wear them.I didn't know where she put my other ones and I didn't have time to look for them. I put them on and grabbed one of the first outfits I saw, my dusky red colored blouse with fruffles at the top, dark grey pants and blazer. I went to the bathroom. My hair looked good enough if I just brushed it, so I let my blond hair rest in waves down my shoulders. I grabbed my purse and slipped out the door, grateful that Sam had just woken up as I left.  

My stomach was riled up and I felt like a bunch of bats decided to invade it. I knew I made the right decision not to eat anything this morning. My palms were slick and I had to wipe them down on my pants muliple times as I walked to work. I licked my lips, my mouth going dry as I entered the building. The receptionist smiled and greeted me as I walked past. I could barely manage a hello without stuttering. I hit the fifteenth floor button. I glanced at my watch. 7: 55. I was going to be there on time, just barely. When the doors opened, my steps faltered as I stepped out and started walking towards his office. My breathing hitched as I saw him leaning against the door, waiting for me. 

He looked good. His dirty blond hair was pushed up and back, away from his green grey eyes which were watching me intently. He rubbed his chin, his five o'clock shadow turning me on. His suit was definitely tailored to fit him perfectly, and it stretched across his chest and arms in a way that made me want to rip it off of him. His lips were parted slightly as his tongue flicked across his bottom lip. I wanted them to be against mine.....

I swallowed and tried to push those thoughts away. 

"Miss Blackwell," he greeted as I stepped up to him. "Nice to see that you can be on time." I blushed and stepped by him, his cologne reaching my nose. Definitely something expensive. He was close enough to me that I could feel his body warmth. My breathing spiked again, and I tried not to look at him as I passed him. 

"Take a seat please," he said, closing the door behind me. I took a seat in front of his desk, crossing my legs and setting my purse on the floor. I glanced behind me, noticing that the blinds on his wall had been shut. He unbuttoned his jacket as he passed me and sat down. 

"Mr. James," I stated. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes resting on mine. I had to swallow before  could speak again. "Is there a specific reason you wanted to see me?" I hoped this wasn't about my whole Mr. Hottie slip up, though I kind of doubted it was after the elevator...... 

He nodded, crossing his fingers on his desk and sitting up. He looked professional and sexy at the same time. His five o'clock shadow made him look slightly dangerous, like he had some giant secret he kept hidden.  

"I wanted to discuss your reports on the submissions you gave back," he said, calmly. I sighed in relief. Thank  God!!!!!!  

"Where they not to your satisfactory?" I asked, leaning forward a bit. Did I already screw this job up? He shook his head. 

"No, they were marvelous and then that made me question how far I could push you," he said, smirking a little. I detected a double meaning to what he said. I raised my eyebrow. "I took a look at your resume. Majored in Literature Editing and minored in English Literature. You spent your entire college years editing for their newspaper and had an apprenticeship with their local publishing house. After you graduated, you moved on to the state publishing company, starting as an assistant to the assistant editor. You were promoted within a year and a year later became EIC. Damn girl! Didn't you have any fun, Savanna? You didn't strike me as the uptight type when I met you." I smiled, despite the situation, our first night playing through my mind, the dancing, the kiss..... I pulled my thoughts away from that.