Empathy Skills

I have realized that I'm starting to acquire a sense of indifference when it comes to the choices of others. As in, I seem to always see that the fault is non other then their own. This upsets me as I feel like the empathy I once held with everyone is decreasing and that I am becoming more sadistic in a sense.

I always want the person to stop whining and actually get to the root of the problem and fix it. I don't think I can bear it if I see another person falling into the trap of weak hope. Hoping that everything will come out great in the end when they are doing absolutely nothing towards helping their case.

Or the people who take irrelevant actions which won't really help anyone, and might just implicate the situation further.

Mostly though, I have started having a feeling of distastefulness to people who take action but don't.

Let me explain, it's like when there is a problem they try to resolve the little issues but don't fix anything on a whole. Causing the problem to continue irritating them and others. All this happens and they will start to complain how the problem is still there!

If you make do a lousy job at tying your shoe laces they will undo every couple of minutes. You can't expect them to stay as is.

There are some people who amuse me though. The ones who try the same solution to a problem many times expecting a different result. I just... I don't even know what to say.

Anyway I'm feeling cynical and sarcastic this week so keep tuning in for more passive aggressive chapters

❤️ Think before you act, or talk and search for happiness in yourself ❤️
-Taima47