Project of My Demise

Okay I know I said I would talk about the Arabian CSR and I will, but probably in the next chapter. Right now my heart is giving out, my tears are flowing and life seems to be giving up on me. You guessed it, it's suicide week at our school. It's the week where everything you have been procrastinating to do comes back and bites you in the derrière. Honestly I could deal with all the midterms, that where included in that week, what I could not begin to comprehend is the physics project. The project seemed fairly easy in the beginning, but don't let looks fool you because it ended up being a death trap. We had to build a mobile torque project. Where we need to put different masses in similar bottles on different rods and have them stay at equilibrium at both sides. Apparently kindergarten kids do it all the time. I want to know who their professor/doctor is? This project required a lot of patience and tears and anger management. It was impossible to get it to work on the dead line, and we didn't have the masses figured out until two or three days before the project was due. We had to take it home, measure out string, and calculate the best distance. It was hectic but, by some miracle, we ended up finishing on the last period of the due day. Anyway once we where done with that, the actual issue rose. The scientific report. The thing is still in the process of the making and I just really dislike all the time that's being wasted on this. Anyway in other news I have been eating a lot and I'm okay with that. It's weird that now I have gained weight I actually feel more positive about my self :)
Don't forget to smile and search for happiness ❤️
-Taima47