School and Attack

(I know that this isn't the name of the episode)

SEPTEMBER 7

After the Bialya mission where we lost our memories from the past six months, I've been gaining the past memories every day but it comes through heavy flashes and shards in my dreams. After every night, gaining these memories has been giving me a nasty headache like a million thoughts being shoved through a thin tube in my brain. However, the memory of seeing my dad alive and working for the enemy is the main memory that is haunting my mind. I asked my aunt if she knew about what he's doing but she answered that she had no idea. I haven't talked to him for the past four months and the only form of communication between us is through emails and rare phone calls. For the past few days, I've been researching my dad's whereabouts from four years ago when he left. Wally and Robin offered to help me find him.

We've been using the Cave's computer to track him

but turns out we can't locate him. The last place Robin

checked was some country in South America but he had been

released from that research trip two years ago. His previous

email addresses and phone numbers have been disconnected

and erased. So far, from the last two years, my dad has not been seen. So why was he in Bialya? M'gann told me when she went inside to spy inside the tent that the scientists were experimenting on an alien sphere ball. Well, that explains how we got Sphere as a souvenir. Superboy seems to enjoy that thing like a pet. Anyway, this still doesn't answer why my dad was there working with the Bialyans, the enemy.

I've been conducting my own research at home, in which I have been getting three hours of sleep each day. When we're not having a mission, I've sitting and typing on the Cave's computer trying to find my dad to get answers. So far, nothing has flashed up. Just empty records. No traces of him on international cameras. No bank records. No tracks.

I'm currently at home, still doing my research on my computer in the kitchen. I notice that I have dark circles under my eyes from the sleep deprivation. Wally has been calling me a few times to check up on me. I usually answer and talk to him for a few minutes to ease his worry for me but I would end the call from the small amount of conversation between us from my focus on my computer. Finding my dad is my main priority and I won't stop until I get some answers. However, something else just turned my attention.

Aunt Dinah hands me a letter next to my hand while I was busy staring at the computer screen and groaning in frustration. I pick up the letter and open it.

"Dear Miss Jones,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to attend Gotham Academy in fully paid tuition courtesy of the Queen Foundation Scholarship. This will include TUITION and all EXPENSES.

After reviewing your application, we were impressed with your academic intelligence, individual character, and dedication to academic excellence.

Naturally, the final decision is yours, but we hope you would consider joining us at Gotham

Academy."

"Gotham Academy?" I shockingly ask my Aunt. The letter instantly dropped from my hands as I read the news.

"It's a good school, Scar," she answers with a grin.

"Yeah, but I never even applied or considered going back to school. Especially not Gotham Academy!" I exclaim. Aunt Dinah sighs and looks at me.

"Scarlette, this is a great opportunity for you. I talked with Ollie about you going to school and he recommended you for this scholarship," she replies with a shrug.