Welcome To Happy Harbor

STAR CITY

July 17, 23:16 EDT

After a couple of weeks, I got pretty used to working with a team. Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Miss Martian, and I usually hang out here waiting for missions or just use the place to hang out. The Cave has a comfy living room, a well-stocked kitchen, a training room, gym, and some bedrooms. I sometimes crash in one of the bedrooms at the Cave after being exhausted from combat training. It's totally a huge step for me and I couldn't be more proud. Aunt Dinah and I have been using the Cave as a training space, and I even helped her prepare for some training exercise for the team. She is going to make me her official teaching assistant. The team is going to learn a LOT from her.

Right now, we just received a mission from Batman. Apparently, a group of thugs are transporting weapons off the docks of Star City. But things got more interesting than the mission when Roy comes back to join us for the mission. I still have mixed feelings for the way he walked out on us on the first day. However, the guys were willing enough to give him a second chance since he's their bud, and it was the perfect opportunity for them to convince Speedy to join the team.

On a silent, dark night by the docks, we hide behind the crates watching the men waiting to attack. The thugs were carrying out cases full of hi-tech weapons.

Speedy from the top of the beams shoots arrows at the men.

"Ohh! You again! I'm startin' to get insulted Green Arrow's not messin' up my operations personally," the tall, rocky-skinned man says. He holds up a gun ready to shoot at Speedy but Speedy shoots another arrow into the barrel of the gun causing it to explode and burn the leader's suit.

"Uhh! Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?! Scorch the Earth, boys.

I burn out the light posts above the men while Robin used his batarangs to knock the men's weapons out of their hands. Then, Aqualad makes a whip out of his water barriers and slams the men against the crates knocking them out. The man throws a large boulder towards Roy as he runs butAqualad jumps from behind and cuts between the rock with his water weapon. I stand next to Roy and Aqualad on top of the crates.

"The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need." Aqualad says. Robin lands next to me.

" For covert missions. You know, spy stuff." Robin adds. Then, Wally runs up next to Aqualad.

" And wait till you see Superboy and Miss Martian, but I saw her first." I groan in annoyance.

"She's only been here on earth for like a month and you're already gonna corrupt her with your earth boy ways? She is literally beyond your league, Flashboy," I tell him.

"Oh really? Jealous babe?" He starts making kissey faces towards me. I shock him and he jumps away from me in pain.

" In your dreams, Flashboy." The leader throws another large boulder towards us. I protect us with my force field while the boys jump down. I run towards man and give a very nice electrified upper cut to his jaw. I heard a crunch and I jump kicking his gut with both my feet making him fly a few feet away from me. It's a good thing that Black Canary taught me how to beat up men twice my size.

"Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job." I run to him and punch him in his jaw again.

"Well the girl should do it for you!" I yell and give a round house kick to his face. Then, I shoot him with a lightning bolt stunning him. Roy shoots his arrow at the man's chest and foam surrounds the leader trapping him.

I put my hands on my hips. "Serves you right." I say to him in smugness.

"Hmm, high-density polyurethane foam. Awesome" Wally says impressed. I roll my eyes and walk over to where the guys are.