You spin my head right round when you go down

Even arrived punctual at 6 pm at Isak's place. He pressed his finger onto the door bell and waited impatiently for Isak to let him in.
As he finally stood in front of the door to Isak's flat, Even felt his the beating of his heart fasten at the thought of what they were talking about earlier at school.
The amazing feeling of Isak's hand, pressed against a very particular spot of his jeans, had been in the back of his mind all day. And no, he couldn't concentrate on maths and neither on biology and history.
David had asked Even if he was alright as they sat in the canteen during break and Even just responded that he still didn't feel so well after the flu.
One thing that had caught Even's attention during break as well was the blonde friend of Sana, Even believed her name was Vilde, standing oddly close to David throughout the whole time they stood in line for a sandwich.
She'd stared at him like he was some delicious dessert or something and Even suspected that ever since they had been paired up for the German project, the blonde girl had developed a small crush on David.
But Even couldn't blame her to be honest, although he himself was head over heals for Isak, he couldn't deny the fact that his friend was kind of hot, with his bad boy vibe and cheeky attitude. 

Even heard footsteps approaching the door and banned his thoughts about David and Vilde in the back of his mind. All that counted now was Isak.
"Hey there." Isak greeted the older boy as he opened the door. A smile spread on Even's face at the sight of him.
Each and every time he looked at his boyfriend, he was always overwhelmed by the beauty that Isak captured.
"Hey." Even responded and leaned in for a hug. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Isak's neck and took in his scent, vanilla and cocoa filling his senses. 

After a while, they let go and both stepped over the threshold into the flat. Even took off his jacket and Isak politely held out his hand to take it, earning a loving smile from the older boy. 

"Is anyone home?" Even asked casually, as he looked around the flat.
"No, Eskild's out and Linn is grocery shopping with her mum." Isak answered, as he took Even's jacket and stuffed it onto a chair in the kitchen.
Even couldn't help but smirk.

"Well, lucky for you, I don't think you want everyone hearing you scream my name." 

Isak immediately froze in his movements. Gradually, he began to turn around.
Even walked towards Isak, each step provocatively slow.

"Don't you think it would be the other way around?" Isak asked, his voice deep and full of suppressed lust.
Even now stood directly in front of him.
"I'd say there's only one way to find out." He said, as he traced his index finger down Isak's chest, down to his belt buckle.
Then, Even looked back up into Isak's eyes, just to see them full of longing and desire.

"F*ck, Even." Isak whispered and not one second later, the two boys were all tangled up with each other, Isak's hands in Even's hair, hips pressed against hips, tongues fighting in a hot battle for dominance.
Even let his hands wander down Isak's back, to his hips, to his ass, just to grab it and squeeze it roughly.
The breathless moan coming out of Isak's mouth just turned Even on even more and he pressed his body closer to the younger boy, he needed more of his heat, there should be no space left between them.  

As they stumbled back, heavily making out and Isak's back hit a wall, Even used both of his hands to grab his boyfriend's butt and lift him up.
After a short moment of surprise, Isak wrapped his legs around Even's hips and the older boy felt Isak's hands head to the buttons of his shirt, hastily pulling the open.

"I need you so badly." Isak whimpered, seemingly overwhelmed by the feeling of being pressed up between a wall and the body of the man of his dreams. 

"So desperate." Even mumbled against Isak's lips and smirked into the kiss.
"Is it too much?" Isak asked and suddenly broke off the kiss, the aroused expression on his face faltering.                          

"No, no, no, no, no, Isak! it's f*cking hot, you are hot." Even reassured him and pulled him back into the kiss.       
"I want you just as bad." Even whispered and let his lips leave Isak's, just to trail down and leave kisses on his neck and collar bones.

"Trust me." Even said and with those words, he opened Isak's belt and let his hand slip into his boxers.
Isak gasped and his head fell back, as Even slowly began exploring the exiting heat in Isak's private parts.
"Even.." Isak moaned and instinctively bucked up his hips when he felt the older boys' fingers wrap around his hard member.
"You like that, babe? Yeah?" Even whispered into Isak's ear as he continued on his movements. Isak just answered with another moan.
Following a sound of protest from Isak, Even stepped back, just to rip off Isak's t-shirt, as well as his own.
Then, his fingers hastily made their way to Isak's jeans, where he hastily pulled it down his legs, leaving the shorter boy in front of him only in his boxers.

Hungrily, Even's eyes took in the sight in front of him. Isak had a slim, but also lightly muscular body and Even suddenly felt the need to place kisses all over his skin, leaving hickeys here and there so that everyone would see to whom he belongs.
But Even resisted the urge and instead pulled off his own jeans.
He tried to ignore his own insecurities about his body and walked closer to Isak again. So close, that their noses touched.
It seemed like the heated, hectic atmosphere had now changed to a more calm and gentle, but even more passionate one.
"Let's go to my room?" Isak asked and Even
nodded, feeling the heat in his boxers intensify.

As they lay in Isak's bed, both in boxers, faces flushed with lust and passion, Even didn't know where to start. When he'd been with Sonja, she would always be the one to take the lead, so this situation was completely new to him.

But to Even's surprise, he suddenly felt Isak's fingertips slowly trace down his abdomen till they reached his boxers, which were covered with the blanket.
With one short look back up to Even's eyes, as if to ask for permission, Isak hesitantly pulled down the fabric.
His hand wrapped around Even's member, causing the older boy to let out a small moan and his head sank down onto the pillow, eyes closed.
Isak seemed to be encouraged by Even's reaction and slowly began to stroke up and down, up and down.
All thoughts in Even's head circled around only one thing right now: Isak and this heat.

As Even felt something wet and warm wrap around his member, causing the already overwhelming heat in his abdomen to almost spill over the edge, his hands instinctively went to Isak's head, where he gripped his hair and gently pushed him further down.
"Fu*k, Isak." Even moaned, breathing heavily. "F*ck." he whispered again as he opened his eyes to take in the sight below him.
Isak was bent over Even's hips, bobbing his head slowly up and down, his hands clasping the bed sheets beside Even's body.

"So beautiful." Even whispered, causing Isak to look up, which turned him on even more. Isak increased his movements and Even needed to restrain himself from moaning so loud that Isak's whole neighborhood would hear.
The feeling of Isak's mouth around him, the knowledge, that it was Isak, who was doing that to him right now, all of that caused Even, with one last loud and husky moan, to come into Isak's mouth.
"Mhmm." Isak hummed around his c*ck,
and Even felt the younger boys' tongue swirl around the tip, licking off Even's cum.
When he was done, Isak sat up and looked at Even, an unreadable expression in his eyes.

"Was that..okay?" he asked, his cheeks blushing. Even asked himself how it was possible for Isak to switch from incredibly horny and self-confident to shy and insecure so fast.
"Are you kidding?" Even asked and raised his eyebrows. Isak looked at him expectantly.
"That was one of the most amazing things I've ever felt in my entire life." Even whispered, as he pulled Isak's head closer and pressed their mouths together.
He felt Isak smile into the kiss.

Their sweet moment didn't last long however, because Even grabbed Isak's hips and spun them around, so that the younger boy was laying beneath him on the mattress.
"Your turn." Even whispered huskily and sucked on the sensitive skin beneath Isak's ear, causing him to moan and run his fingers through Even's hair.

Then, Even allowed his mind to get lost in his lust and passion and devoted everything he ever felt for the boy into his touch, his lips, his tongue and Eskild, who entered the flat in that exact moment, smirked at the sound of Isak's loud moans.