57. cornered

"Today gopal and samyuktha will join vinamra" suresh said happily.

"It won't happen suresh" arjun told him.

"My sister died for him!" Suresh yelled.

"My sister died because of her!" Arjun too yelled.

"I wouldn't allow you to creamate them. I will burn that body today" arjun said confidently. He saw three pits dug outside in the ground near the tree. So he realised suresh was dragging vinamra's body.

"Like you can escape me!" Suresh said and went to punch his own son. Arjun too got mad as he remembered his sister. Her bloodied body. It fueled his anger and both got into fight for their sisters.

......

The four men walked towards the last room. They were too scared. Suddenly they saw the dead people poking out of the side rooms. All the four ran down. They came out of the building and got in the car.

Suddenly mohit realised arjun was not with them. He screamed scaring others.

"Arjun is not with us!"

"They must have got him!" Sampath said in panic.

They were all hyperventilating. Their thoughts were swinging to saving arjun and running away. Thry all thought for a while to decide what to do.

"Let's burn the building" alex said.

"Arjun will get killed!" Sampath yelled.

"We will bring him out before the building is set on fire" danush said.

"Already it is half burned. Nobody will suspect or investigate about it" mohit added. They all looked at sampath for approval.

"We need fuel to burn the building. But at the same time we need to get him out" sampath said.

They decided among themselves. ...alex and mohit will go to get the petrol or kerosene or whatever in an hour and sampath and danush will get arjun out.

Sampath and danush waved at the car. They did not want to hurt mohit more. He had faced too much to put him in risk again.

"If I turn into ghost can I eat the food?" Danush asked as they walked back.

"Occupy your favourite restaurant and blackmail them to feed you" sampath said. Danush got happy.

"Then I will go to master chef programmes. I will be the judge!" Danush said feeling happy.

Both friends entered the op building. They heard a sound and went to the waiting room. Danush felt like flying in the air.

"Disha!" Danush called her extending his arms. Sampath smacked him hardly.

"What are you doing here?" Jyothsna asked.

"You say what are you doing here? " danush back questioned her.

"Stop arguing. You both have to help us get these wooden chairs up. We will use them to light the bodies" samyuktha said.

"Good idea" sampath said and helped them to carry the chairs. Danush was ruffling his hair while disha was blushing.

"Since when?" Samyuktha asked.

"Since we went to delhi for pooja" Jyothsna said. She hit danush with the wooden chair and walked to the steps.

"I will push this fatty into the fire and we will celebrate it. Should I help you?" Danush asked disha.

"Do the work first" sampath said.
"What about arjun?" Danush asked. Samyuktha stopped walking.