29. scared

Continuation of chapter 27....

Vinamra's laughter scared each one of them but rupa wasn't ready to lose her only child. So she walked forward even though a part of her mind begged her to run. Vinamra put her hands on the wooden frame over her head and swayed singing in a sweet voice.....

"Yuktha ......please come down" rupa pleaded her daughter. Vinamra did not acknowledge the woman and continued swinging.  The wooden frame moved to her weight which frightened rupa even more.

"Your daddy would be worried if he sees you...." she tried to reason with her child.  Vinamra thought for a while. Rupa relaxed a bit as she could see her daughter rethinking about her game. Vinamra acted as if she was thinking. ....but when rupa came near she started swinging again and this time the wooden frame shook violently.

"At least for your father sake, please come down" rupa almost begged yuktha. Vinamra turned back and saw rupa crying. She too started crying to make a drama.....

"Mommy. ....Please help me..." vinamra said. Rupa came forward but the housekeepers and watchman understood she is faking. The watchman walked slowly forwards.

Rupa went to her daughter and asked her to give a hand. Vinamra extended her hand but the wooden frame moved from its place and fell on the ground. Rupa caught her daughter with both hands trying hard to pull her up. Vinamra laughed loudly and pulled rupa along with her.

The watchman came to rupa's rescue and pulled the girl inside. She did not like being touched by the man and hissed at him. He moved back along with rupa. Vinamra smiled seeing rupa cower in fear. She sat singing a song again.....

......................................................

Rupa cried closing the bathroom door. Gopal heard his wife crying so he knocked the door. Rupa unable to stop crying did not dare to open the door.

"Tell me what happened rupa?" Gopal asked worriedly. Rupa closed her mouth to prevent a scream coming out of her mouth but gopal heard her clearly.

"You won't speak with your husband? " he asked her. Realising she can't hide it anymore from her husband she opened the door. Gopal brought her to the bed and made her sit on it.

"Now tell me what happened? " he asked his crying wife. Rupa told him everything for which he went to his daughter's room immediately. He saw his daughter shivering in a corner.

His daughter shook her head wildly not wanting him to come near her. But he is her father afterall. So he went against her wish.

"I will hurt you" she stammered. He pulled her closer but she still shook her head wildly. Gopal cried seeing his daughter in such a state. He decided to call a psychiatrist to the home.

Vinamra thought to send the video to oscars to get an award for her acting. She believed she will get the award for best actress. She smiled inwardly as she saw gopal worrying about her. She was waiting for this since twenty three years....

......................................................

Gopal had to go to the meeting. He was not interested to attend it but suresh asked him a lot to help him. So he reluctantly went to the meeting. He said to his wife clearly if anything happens then he should be known immediately not later. She nodded her head in agreement and he left the house before making sure jyothi has come to his home.

Jyothi wanted to meet her daughter in law to say everything will be alright. But after hearing from Gopal about samyuktya's situation she doubted if she can speak to her anymore. Gopal got the appointment of the doctor but he is currently not in the city and will only check her after two days.

"Gayatri and padma are thinking my daughter is possessed" rupa said staring at her food. She did not eat much in the half an hour.

"She must have locked herself inside the room for too long. It must have affected her" jyothi said.

"I think so..... but why do I believe their words? It's almost like a truth" rupa cried saying that.

"She will become normal after the doctor treats her. Trust me in this" jyothi comforted her cousin.

"Look who's here!" Vinamra said scaring the women. Jyothi got shocked looking at samyuktha. She has lost weight and she looks hardly as herself anymore. They stood up as she came near the dining table.

"Oh please why the formalities? Sit down both of you" Vinamra said to them. They sat down looking quiet shocked for her behaviour.

Vinamra took a plate and kept some food on her plate. Rupa got relaxed seeing her daughter eat after few days. Vinamra chewed a piece and appeared as if she's the judge in a food programme and is tasting to give them marks.

"Not bad" she said and ate some of it. Realising she's not feeling the hunger she pushed her plate and stood up.

"We will get whatever food you like samyuktha. You don't have to go now" jyothi said which angered Vinamra.

"Do you think I don't know what I like and how much I want to eat?" Saying that she kept her force on the table breaking it instantly. The women screamed and moved back to see the table crash to the floor.

Vinamra smiled and walked back to her room. Gayatri came out of the kitchen and cleared the place. Rupa and jyothi helped her. Vinamra went towards the windowless wall and looked outside. She saw a woman walking with an attitude into the home.

As they cleared the floor hyandavi came inside laughing at them. Rupa and jyothi looked at each other while Gayatri went inside to get a drink for the lady.

"I can't believe you are here after I warned you. You are made to work here as a maid! Don't you get the point?" Hyandavi stared at jyothi. She did not acknowledge her before and she's not ready to listen to her now.

"I am just helping my best friend and nothing else" jyothi said and sat on the sofa. Rupa stared at the lady who's like a mother to both of them.

"I should have spoke to your husband jyothi. It is my mistake to speak to you" saying that she turned towards rupa.

"And your husband. He has more wits than you. He will understand me or else.....he's going to see who I am. Nobody's going to hurt my grandson" hyandavi said. Less she know that she infuriated Vinamra for mentioning to hurt gopal. She came to save her grandson but she has no one to save her......it's a pity on her that she will see the wrath of vinamra......

Author's note:

Hey guyz....what do you think will happen to hyandavi? I bet she's going to face a lot of problems in coming chapter.

And....a small hint about the next next chapter (chapter 31). A psychiatrist will meet samyuktha(Vinamra)....what if he recognises her? Tell me what can happen next.

Have a happy weekend. Enjoy yourself as much as you can. But do take care as the viral fever cases are increasing. Goodbye....meet you soon with a horrifying chapter.