16. first kiss

I'm so sorry for late update. I got struck in middle of the story. So please forgive me..... I hope this chapter is worth your patience....

Arjun and samyuktha walked straight. Arjun was glad pooja gave them privacy to talk. He watched her as she tried hard not to blush. Her mind is only playing the words...."as you say lover boy"  which made it impossible for Samyuktha not to blush. Arjun felt himself smiling as he is thinking the same..... he thought of taking her to date. But it was hard for him now to think much other than her. He intertwined his left hand into her right one. Her smile grew more.

"You should stop staring at me" Samyuktha wanted to say it as a warning. It did not sounded hard not even to herself.

"Says the girl who is watching me with all her interest" she lowered her head to his comment.

"I am just looking at you because I feel like you are planning to eat me....alive!" she did not look at him still. He fake gasped at her words though he wanted to do more than that.

"I don't eat girls especially the one I want to share my life with"

"I don't believe you!"

"Then stay with me for a day"

"For what? To end up dead? I do watch horror films arjun" she retorted.

"I guess you like horror movies more than me" he kept a sad face to make her say 'I love only you and nothing or nobody else'. She could read his thoughts so changed her words.

"I think I am in love with horror films" Samyuktha said with mischievous smile. Arjun mouthed 'no' while Samyuktha nodded 'yes'. Then they came face to face with two massive doors. Arjun pushed the door which opened slowly with creaking noise.

They moved forward. The colour on Samyuktha's face is lost seeing the room is filled with nothing but ash and bones. Arjun realised it is the room where people gathered to eat and unfortunately the fire spread across this room.

Samyuktha stopped when she accidentally stepped on a skull....which is small. Her heart rate increased as she realised the skull belongs to a young child. Arjun pulled her out of the room immediately. She tried to divert her mind but her thoughts only turned to the saddest day of her life....her birthday and the victims...

Sensing her thoughts, he tried to divert her. It did not work as he expected. They stopped abruptly as they saw the doors open to outside from where they could see another building. It looked just like the one they are in.

"What is that building? " Samyuktha asked.

"It is the outpatient building"

"Why did we not enter through that building?"

"The villagers believe this hospital is haunted. So they don't allow people enter these buildings. But I heard few come here whose relatives died here. I simply came from back to avoid anyone knowing about us entering the hospital. I heard they are not so good to outsiders"

Both of them walked into the op building. They realised both the building are connected above from second floor upto sixth floor. Though the area is more, the buildings occupied less space. Rest of the area was covered with trees and grass before. Now they are replaced by dried trees with no grass. The building was even more scary as she saw the blood marks on the walls. It seemed as if the blood is spilled all over the place. Feeling nauseous, Samyuktha ran out of the building. Arjun followed her....

She came out of the building taking deep breaths. Arjun stood next to her feeling angry over himself to bring her to such a place.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.