55. caught you

"Give me updates frequently. I don't want the ghost disturb us" arjun said to sampath through phone. He was on the way to hospital. The time is then 5:25 pm.

"Tell them not to let the ghost catch them. I don't want to deal more with her" alex said in fear. He has never believed in ghosts before and now he's going against a strong insane ghost.

"Be careful ajju. Don't take hasty decisions" sampath warned his best friend.

"If you want we will help you" danush said sipping coffee.

"I think he never talks without food" alex said hearing danush voice through the speakers. Arjun is driving and can't hold the phone.

"I love food. I die for food"

"And kill others for that food huh?" Sampath scolded his friend.

"Bye sampath. Keep that joker under control"

"Okay bro I will keep him under control" danush said and disconnected the call. Arjun rolled his eyes.

They drove fastly to reach the place. Suddenly their tyres (not just one but two) got busted. Luckily they did not collide any tree. But....they are on a lone road with no house or even a person nearby. They both muttered curses in frustration.

"She must have done this! Why can't she do our work for once!" Alex said referring to vinamra. They have no choice but to wait for a vehicle to help them. They waited for that godly person who would be their god for today.

......

"I will go and check if he is inside" sampath said silently and got up.

"Even ask if his dead sister is inside him" danush said working on his computer.

"Go and ask if vinamra wants to kill samyuktha or us first! Idiot" sampath scolded and walked towards the suresh room silently. He never went close to a ghost before. If he gets caught he is dead.

Sampath went back to his cabin but kept his eye on suresh room. Gopal came out and checked his surroundings and later his watch. It is 6:30 pm now.

Sampath followed gopal in doubt. He followed him till gopal went to his home. He sighed and turned his car. Then mohit called him.

"Suresh is not at his home. I have asked aunty and she said no relatives came to home. She has called him but he's not responding" mohit said. Sampath hit his head in realisation. The possessed suresh went to the hospital before them.

"Where are you?" Sampath asked.

"We are still in arjun's house"

"I'm coming" sampath ended the call then and went to arjun's house. He picked up danush and mohit and drove to the mental hospital.

......

"What shall we do?" Mohit asked sampath. Sampath felt his heart sinking down like a ship into the sea.

"She caught them much before than us. I should have got doubt when he wasn't answering the call" sampath said sadly. They did not get even the bodies.

"Sampath?" Danush called him.

"What?" Sampath asked in frustration.

"Why shouldn't it be that they walked forward. The tyres are busted. They could have gone front to get the mechanic" danush said his theory.

"On this long road they walked straight to get the mechanic? Are you crazy?" Sampath yelled.

"Think about it sampath. Danush could be right. Why think negatively? We will check before we confirm anything" mohit said patting his shoulder. Sampath nodded and turned to their car.Danush already sat in the car and took the wheel.