17. disbelief

This chapter is direct continuation of search part 4.....

"Caught you" her sweet voice stunned pooja. She did not expect to get caught so easily.

Pooja was shocked. Nandana stood there! She saw her just a few seconds back. Now Vinamra is standing in her position thrilled to scare the girl. Vinamra stepped forward making pooja to come out of the closet.

Vinamra stopped giggling. She kept her hands on the doors of the closet and peeped out to see if anyone is standing outside. A wide smile came onto her face. Pooja started to doubt if her screams can be heard by her friends.

"Do you like my room?" Vinamra asked pooja. Till then pooja did not notice her surroundings properly. The room is kept quite well. There is no single speck of dust in the room. Pooja felt awestruck looking at the room....there is a big closet next to the door. There is a dark wooden sofa with two chairs beside it and is covered with beautiful yellow pillows arranged on it.

A queen sized bed is placed opposite to the sofa. White and pink coloured sheet covered the cozy bed. And a table with a chair is placed in front of the window. The room looks lively and comfortable for any teenager girl.

"Don't you want to stay with me in this room?" Vinamra asked pooja. Pooja stopped looking around the room and faced the ghost who is holding a knife as if she is going to prepare dinner. The excitement is written all over her face.

"No" pooja gave her the answer in low voice. Vinamra laughed hysterically.....

"I'm bored of the patients that live in this building. You look great.....I can play a lot of games with you" Vinamra walked towards pooja, also blocking her to escape from the door.

"You are a stupid girl, wasting my time. Trespassing this peaceful hospital. Irritating me by entering my room and taking away my privacy! You have to be punished pooja! You have to be punished" Vinamra yelled at pooja which scared her. Her legs slipped on the smooth floor causing pain to her head. Still she did not stop moving back....moving away from the ghost.

"You have to be punished!" She roared at pooja. Goosebumps erupted on her skin when she saw the mini chandelier on the roof flying towards her!

................................................................................................................................................................

In the second floor:

Samyuktha is shocked to see her father. Her father at first was angry but the expression changed in few seconds. It only increased her embarrassment which anybody can guess seeing her red face.

Arjun's face lost the colour in shock.  He didn't expect his father in law to catch them while kissing. He knows how awkward it would be to his father in law watching them kissing.... any father will treat his daughter like a kid... so he can imagine how much troublesome it is to gopal who must be believing his daughter to be just an innocent girl.

Samyuktha moved closer to arjun and placed her head on his chest trying to cover her face. She heard his heart racing at the same speed hers is beating. She understood it is equally shocking and embarrassing to Arjun.

Gopal thought of shouting at them but he is not angry or even able to get out words from his mouth. He thought arjun likes his daughter. But it seems like there is more than liking between them. As far as he knew his daughter has not met arjun before marriage. Now he felt he has no idea about his daughter. She is already a grown up adult! He never thought of that part before.

At least he caught them now....what if he caught them late? He would have become grandfather even before his daughter gets married. Not that a baby can be born in three weeks but he is just imagining..... the silence is eating their minds. All the three thought of saying something but none of their mouths dared to open. So the silence continued to torture them.