15

Naruto P.O.V

"Yes it's me Jiraiya," I say, and he instantly starts crying. 

"Stop crying," I say with a sweat drop. He stops and sits across from me at my table. "Seems I won't be able to read those," I say with a sigh looking at the three files. 

"What are they?" Jiraiya asks. 

"Files for three new genins," I say with a yawn. 

"Ai, the Tanikage, appointed me as their sensei," I say resting my head on my palm. Jiraiya looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Your jonin?" Jiraiya asks. I just nod. 

"So what brings you here anyway Jiraiya?" I ask putting a dango ball in my mouth. 

"Well I heard rumors that you drifted off to this village and I came looking to see if they were correct," Jiraiya says. 

"Well now you know, how are you going to explain this to everyone, because I ain't," I say, and he starts glaring at me. 

"Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Naruto," Jiraiya says, and I just stare at him in shock. 

"I should probably tell you something," I say. Jiraiya looks at me curiously. 

"I broke the seal," I say and his jaw drops. 

"Why would you do something so idiotic?!" Jiraiya shouts at me. I just grin at him.

"Well you see, I'm friends with the Kyuubi or Kurama, so I broke the seal for me to have full control over his chakra," I say, and Jiraiya looks at me in shock.

"What happened to the dead last you?" He asks. I just grin. 

"He never existed, that was all a mask," I say. Jiraiya's eyes go wide as he looks at me. I just shrug and pull out my book making him laugh. 

"Bite me," I say and start reading. He throws me something, and I catch it. I look at it and then look at him. I open it and start reading. 

Two days later.

I got up and then changed into black ANBU pants, black tee-shirt, black shinobi sandals, black leather gloves and the Tani jonin vest which is a dark sunset orange. I then headed to the academy. 

I was the second sensei to arrive. I picked up my genins, and we sat down on the roof. 

"OK, so let's introduce ourselves first, I'll go first," I say and my genin nod. 

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I used to be a leaf ninja till they all thought I was dead. I like dango, foxes, shogi, and other things. I dislike assholes, cats, people with sticks up their asses and more. My dream I don't have one," I say. My genin nod. 

"OK, we go from right to left," I say, and they nod.

"My name is Kenarge Thane, I like dango, wolves, green, and more, I dislike cats, annoying people, cocky people, and some other things, my dream is to one be an ANBU captain," Kenarge says, and I nod. 

"My name is Zara Yuki. I like sweet things, animals, the cold, books, and some other things. I dislike mean people, those who bully my friends, creep people, and spicy things. My dream is to one day be the best medic in the village," Zara says, and I nod. 

"My names Daisuke Osore, I like sour things, meat, ramen, eagles, night time, and more, I dislike cocky people, assholes, cats, and a few other things, my dream is to one day be the Tanikage," Daisuke say, and I nod. 

"Tomorrow we will be doing our first mission, but first, I have hidden 600 ryo on this roof, if you can find it I will let you continue being a genin, this is a test to see if you are ready to be a genin," I say, and they start searching.