9

Naruto P.O.V

As we walked to the Inuzuka compound I saw Kakashi Hatake staring at us pugs. Just as he looked at me I practically stuck my tong out at him. He jumped a little when I did so and I put on a pugs version of an amused look.

 He jumped a little when I did so and I put on a pugs version of an amused look

He just eye smiled at me and then continued on walking.

At Inuzuka compound

When we got there Kiba tried, keyword 'tried', putting me down but I would growl whenever he put me close to the ground. So he ended up carrying me.

"Lazy ass," He mumbled and I pawed his arms telling him I heard. He grumbled and I nuzzled.

He took me inside and sat on the couch grumbling. I just changed into a labrador puppy. He slightly grinned at me and we started playing around. When Tsume came into the lounge room to see us playing around, she laughed her head off. we looked at her in confusion but then I barked.

"That's enough Naruto change back," Sakura said walking into the room. I just pouted and transformed back in human form but then wished I hadn't because I am now laying under Kiba. He seemed to get it and quickly moved off of me.

We turned to the three on the floor laughing their asses off. We just grew more flustered. But then we remembered the party and they jumped off the floor and started celebrating. It was very awkward between me and Kiba for the rest of the party. 

We ended up staying the night but since they don't have enough rooms I had to share with Kiba. Oh, joy. 

As we headed up to bed I heard Sasuke and Sakura snickering at us. I just turned to them and glared at them.

(A/N yes this book will be yaoi and Kiba x Naruto. Please do not judge it's just who I'm shipping Naruto with for this book.)

Ok, now that Author-chan has explained 'that' we can get on with the book. They just smirked at me knowing I have the slightest crush on Kiba. 
(Author fake coughs sorry I sick today.) 
Thank you for your ever so rude interruption Author-chan. Ok, so I might have a bigger crush on Kiba as the oh so rude Author-chan implied. 

*Starts to get awkward* I developed this crush during my last stay here when I had to share with Kiba. I had been sleeping on a mattress on the floor when Kiba falls off his bed and onto me accidentally kissing me. He woke up at that point and quickly got off me and apologised.

But yeah that's when my crush developed, so yeah. ANYWAY, let's get away from this awkward subject. I'm just hoping there is no repeat of the last time.

A few hours later - 12:00

I should not have jinxed myself. Kiba is about to fall off his bed again and it might happen again. I looked at the now falling Kiba who crashed face first into my face. But this time he didn't wake up. I tried moving him but that is hard since I can bearly move because I increase my weights again. 

I sighed and moved his head to the crook of my neck and just lay there waiting for sleep to take over. When it finally did Kiba decided to wake up. I mumbled an 'Idiot into his ear as I fell asleep. 

Kiba's P.O.V

I woke up to something very warm under me. I heard the warm thing mumble 'Idiot' before it's breathing even out. I moved off it on to find that the 'thing' had been Naruto. I blushed crimson as I looked at Naruto. Whenever he is over I'm the first to go to sleep and he is the first to wake up.

I smiled. I always wondered if he went to sleep and this was just proof he did. Wait did I fall off my bed and land on him again?

Damnit, I probably did. I'm such an idiot no wonder he called me one before he fell asleep. I scratched the back of my head. I didn't want to go back up to my bed because I know I will fall off and on to Naruto again at some point. 

"Ki....." I heard from Naruto. I stifled my laugh. He talks in his sleep?

"I can't hear you," I said testing something. I sat next to his bed.

"Kiba......." He said. I smirked. I could finally find out if he likes me. I know a petty reason but still.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked.

"I......." Naruto said.

"You what?" I asked

"I *incoherent mumble* you," Naruto said. I eyed him. Ok, now I'm curious. I hate you? I love you? I want to kill you? What could it be?

"I can't hear you," I said. 

"I love you," I said. Ok what the actual fuck, THAT WORKED?!

"Can you repeat that?" I ask.

"You always have been oblivious," Said a now awake Naruto. I slighly jumped.

"N-Naruto, I uhh can explain. But I want to know if what you said was true?" I asked slightly hopeful.

"You will be explaining, but yeah, I do love you," Naruto said. He looked away from me. I grinned.

"It's good to know we have mutral feeling towards each other," I said grinning. I pulled his head towards me and I kissed him full on the lips.

Nobody P.O.V

You could just see three people looking through a crack in the door. All three of them were grinning victoriously at seeing their brother/son get together with someone they know won't hurt the other person.

The three of them high fived each other and then went back to bed seeing as there was nothing more for them to do. They all went happily to sleep that night not giving two shits about what was going to happen tomorrow or today, seeing as its about 1 in the morning.