2

Author P.O.V

The three 5-year-olds all meet up in the centre of the compound. They looked at each other in confusion.

"Who are you?" They all said in unison. They cracked up at this and fell to the ground laughing. 

"I'm Sakura, Sakura Haruno," Said the pink haired girl. She smiled at them, first impressions are always the most important.

"Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha," Said the raven giving a small smile. The other two looked at him in shock.

"UCHIHA!?" The two practically shouted at the raven. Sasuke nodded still sad about what had happened to his family only a couple of hours ago.

"Can we not talk about it?" Sasuke asked. The other two nodded.

"Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze," The blonde said. He knew about his parents and was practically a genius, although nobody in the village knows this except Naruto. Sakura and Sasuke's eyes go wide at the mention on Namikaze.

"The fourth Hokage's son?!" Sakura yelled.

"Can we also not talk about this?" Naruto asked. The other two nodded and they all fell silent.

"So...... What are you guys doing here? I know why I came and that was to escape my abusive parents and just found myself here," Sakura said. The two looked at her in shock and quickly hugged her.

"T-thanks I r-really needed a-a hug," Sakura murmured.

"I came here because I was running from my clan's compound because my older brother killed my clan so that he can test his strength," Sasuke said. The other two looked at him with wide eyes and hugged him.

"T-thanks, I'm going to get my revenge on him," Sasuke said. Naruto looked at him.

"Instead of trying to kill him why don't you ask him the real reason for him to kill your clan because he wouldn't have killed them just to test his strength," Naruto reasoned. Sasuke thought about it for a second then agreed. His brother was nice and would never have killed their clan just to test his strength.

"The villagers were going to attempt to kill me again, I kinda just came here to hide from the villagers," Naruto said. The other two were shocked that the villagers would try and kill the son of their saviour.

"They were trying to kill me because my dad the Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi no Kitsune inside of me. They think that I'm the Kyuubi itself," Naruto said. He lifted up the sleeves of his long sleeved shirt to show them scars and words engraved in his skin saying various cruel words.

The two gasped and pulled him into a hug and he was shocked beyond compare, this was his first ever hug from someone other than the third Hokage. 

"T-thanks, you're the first two to hug me other than the third Hokage," Naruto whispered. The two just hugged him tighter. When they finally let go they all took a step back.

"So can we be friends?" Sakura asked. Naruto grinned.

"No, we're family," Naruto said. Sasuke nodded in agreement and Sakura jumped on Naruto happy.