6

7 years later.
Naruto P.O.V

I ran away from ninja trying, keyword there 'trying', to catch me. I still can't believe the stupidity of the plan that I made up 6 years ago. there was only a small chance of this working and I hope we actually manage it get into the small percentage.

Flashback - 6 years ago
Nobody P.O.V

Naruto sat with the Hirozen as the Hokage sorted out genin teams for the newly graduated academy students.

"Whatcha doing Jiji?" Naruto asked. He looked at the paper curiously.

"Sorting out the new genin teams," Hirozen said. You could clearly see he was in 'The zone' while doing his work.

"Cool! How does it work?" Naruto asked. He sat on the chair in front of Hirozen's desk.

"Well one team is made up of the rookie of the year, the top Kunoichi and the dead last," Hirozen said. Naruto nodded his head.

"The other teams are randomised except if there is someone from the Yamanaka clan, the Nara clan, and the Akamichi clan they are placed together," Hirozen said thoughtfully. Naruto nodded and looked at the time.

"Well, Jiji I better be getting home, seeing as it's too late and those meanies won't be chasing me at this point!" Naruto said running through the door since Hirozen doesn't want him jumping out the window, yet.

Naruto smiled at the receptionist who smiled back at Naruto since she knew that Naruto was just a sweet little boy and not a bloodthirsty demon.

Naruto ran back to the Uzumaki-Namikaze estate and climbed up the wall. Naruto ran inside and called out to Sasuke and Sakura.

"Nii-san Nee-chan!" Naruto shouted. The two came downstairs and greeted Naruto.

"What's up Naru?" Sasuke asked. Naruto grinned.

"I've got a plan for us to be on the same genin team," Naruto said. The other two got interested by this.

"One of us has to be the best in our year at the academy, another has to be the best Kunoichi and the whoever is left has to be the deadlast prankster," Naruto said.

"Saku you have to be the bestKunoichi since your a girl, Sasu you will be the best in our year because you are an Uchiha and it's excepected of you, I will be the deadlast prankster because the village would expect that of the 'demon brat'," Naruto continued.

"Saku you will need to be one of Sasu fangirls and be crazy for him so people don't be suspisious, Sasu you will need to be an antisocial, argant, emo asshole, I'm gonna have to be a dumb, deadlast, hyperactive, prankster and all round annoying little shit," Naruto said. All three cringed at both their masks and for Sasuke and Sakura, Naruto cussing as a 6 year old.

Flashback end
Naruto P.O.V

I was finally caught by Iruka-semsei who  dragged me back to the class room tied up.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance, and you're messing up again! Fine! Because you missed it, Naruto, everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu!" Iruka says/shouts. The whole class groans and glares at me.

"Alright, Sakura here. Let's do it. Transform!" Sakura shouts. Smoke comes up around her, then disappears, revealing her transformation into Iruka.

"Transformed into me. Good," Iruka says.

"Sasuke, did you see that?" Sakura says and walks down the line.

"Next. Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka says. Sasuke steps forward then transforms into Iruka.

"Uh, good," Iruka says. Sasuke transforms back, then walks off.

"Next. Naruto Uzumaki," Iruka says. I stand there with my arms crossed, not happy. On either side of me is Shikamaru and Ino.

"This is a total waste of time," Shikamaru says.

"We always pay for your screw up," Ino says with venom in her voice. I inwardly scoff.

"Like I care," I say letting my mask slip for a bit.

"Transform!" I shout. Smoke goes up around me, then goes down a little, revealing me as a naked girl, the smoke covering certain spots, and blows a kiss.

 Smoke goes up around me, then goes down a little, revealing me as a naked girl, the smoke covering certain spots, and blows a kiss

"Huh!?" Iruka said. Staring, shocked and knocked back. I transforms back, laughing and pointing at Iruka.

"Gotcha! That's my Sexy Jutsu!" I shout at him. Inwardly I'm cringing at how loud I am, I'm actually alot quiter then this normally.

"Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" Iruka yells at me and I stick out my toung at him. He glares at me. I turn and walk to the end of the line, I could tell Sasuke and Sakura were trying really hard to hold their laughter in.

As class ended before Iruka could drag me off to make me clean the Hokage faces I jumped out the window and dashed home at high speeds makeing him remember I managed to get away from Anbu.

Of course Jiji knows that I'm this fast since he has seen me running from villagers at mid speed but he doesn't know that. Jiji just thinks that I got that fast from running away from villagers. Parcially it is because of that but mostly from training.

I looked behind me to see Iruka had given up and was now panting and leaning against a tree about 500 metres behind me. I grinned at him and ran the rest of the way home just incase he got his breath back.

I got home first not to my surprise since I'm the fastest out of our little family. I flopped onto the couch laughing.

About 10 minutes later Sasuke arrived and bursted out laughing fulling over. I just grinned.

"You did a wonderful job on to the Hokage faces and good prank on Iruka," He said after calming down. My grin widened as Sakura came in and fell to the ground laughing.

"Your pranks are always the best," She said gigling abit. Sasuke nodded his head in agreement.

"It's probably because I secretly a genius," I said as a joke. The other two laughed and nodded their heads knowing that I'm right.

"Well genin exams tomorrow we better get some sleep," Sakura said. Me and Sasuke nodded. I went to cook dinner, Sakura went to set the table up and clean a few things, Sasuke just went to take the rubbish out.

After dinner, we cleaned, dried and put away the dishes. We then got ourselves ready for bed and spent an hour studying before finally going to bed at 8:00pm.