13

Nobody P.O.V

30 minutes after Zabuza showed up he managed to knock Naruto out he picked Naruto up and jumped away leaving a message behind. The message was for team 7 and Tazuna. It said:

'To the ninja's guarding the bridge builder. If you ever want to see you blond haired, blue eyed friend again. Meet me at the bridge in a weeks time, and we can make a trade. The bridge builder for the kid. I'll say one thing though this kid is extraordinary he almost killed me, he is the only genin and can do that, this means he has potential. I hope to see you in a weeks time or say goodbye to the kid forever. 

Zabuza Moomoochi' 

Not long after Zabuza left with Naruto team, 7 and Kakashi showed up. They looked around looking for Naruto only to find the note. Kakashi had been the one to find it, and after reading it, he was pissed that someone kidnapped his sensei's son. 

"Kakashi-sensei what is it?" Sakura asks worried for Naruto. 

"The enemy has Naruto and is using him as a bargaining chip," Kakashi says and shows them the note. They all then look around the field to see it was demolished. Their jaws dropped. Kiba see's something and picks it up.

"Guys, who does this belong too?" He asks showing them a necklace with a '9' pendant, a fox pendant, and along with those a Uzumaki swirl pendant. Sakura gasps and takes the necklace and holds it to her heart.

"What is it Sakura?" Kakashi asks.

"This belongs to Naruto. I gave him the '9' pendant on his 7th birthday, the fox pendant on his 9th birthday and the Uzumaki pendant last year. I can't believe he kept all three of them," Sakura says showing them the necklace again. 

"Why a fox and the number 9?" Kakashi asks Sakura suspicious. 

"9 is Naruto's favorite number, and a fox is his favorite animal," she lies, but Kakashi doesn't know that. 

Naruto P.O.V

I woke up and found myself in a cell chained up. I sigh and cross my legs and arms. The chains can allow me to get up and move at least a meter around my large cell. That's when I see Zabuza coming. 

"Hey, can I at least have my books and dango?" I ask leaning against the cell wall. That's when he chucked the scroll with my dango in it at me and also throws my books at me. I sigh and start reading while putting a dango stick in my mouth.

Too bad the cell is made out of iron, or I could use the sticks to escape. 'Breaking new! Leaf Genin escapes Zabuza Moomoochi using dango sticks!' I think and then facepalm at myself. 'Fuck I knew even when I was a younger that I was always slightly insane and if I were isolated it would get worse,' I think. 

I continue reading and eventually finish my book. I grab the other and start reading it with a slight blush on my face as the other book. I also finish that book. That's when I realize I have nothing to do but eat. I sigh and just lay there. 

"Hey, kid what are you doing?" Zabuza says looking at me and I just look at him and then drop my head back to the ground.

"I have nothing left to do, and I'm completely bored and going insane from said boredom," I say. He just shrugs and goes away. 

End of the week. (Everything went the same as anime except it was Kiba instead of Naruto and both Sasuke and Sakura got angry with Inari, Inari is still a brat, though.)

I looked at the two people in front of me, Zabuza and his apprentice Haku. Zabuza says something to Haku who nods. 'Maybe he is confessing to Haku,' I think. I've gotten use to my thoughts, it wasn't too hard since I had all week to get used to them. 

Haku comes into the cell and I just look at him calmly as he unchains my arms but keeps the shakles on. He then connects my wrists together with another chain. He then does the same with my legs but doesn't re-chain them. 

I had sealed all the things presious to me into the one scroll that has the dango in it. But the other stuff is hidden at the very end of the scroll. Haku then puts the scroll into the poket of my tattered jacket after sealing my books.

He then walks me out by holding onto the chain on my arms. Over the past week I had trained but in my mind scape. One day here is one year there, so I got 6 years of training, I had spent the first day reading my books.

'Oo it's a massive light bulb in the sky,' I think. The sun hurt my eyes after on having very little in my cell so that I could read. Haku walked me over to the boat as Zabuza paddled it over to the end of the bridge. 

He throws up a grapling hook and it catches something. He climbs up and then Haku follows holding the other end of my chain. Pretty damn long chain. I sigh and sit down as I hear people talking up above. 

"Were aren't giving you Tazuna," I hear Kakashi-sensei say. 

"Yeah-! WAIT WHAT?! WHAT ABOUT NARUTO?!" I hear Sakura yell. I looked at my chain and used my strength to break it. That's when I hear fighting above me. I start to climb up my chain unnoticed. 

I hide and untangle the chain from the brindge. I look around the crate I'm behind and pull out my dango sticks 'Breaking news! Leaf Genin kills Zabuza Moomoochi with a dango stick!' I think. I threw the dango stick as it it were a senbon needle at Zabuza and he is hit in the side. 

He quickly turns to me and I step out and lean on the crate. 

"How did you!" He yells. Kakashi-sensei looks at me with wide eyes as Zabuza launches at me. I dodge but he grabs my jacket as he goes past me andwe both start falling to the water. I curse 'at this rate we're going to die from the impact, that idiot,' I say and close my eyes as I feel us hit the water. 

I can feel my back braking from just the impact. I let out all the air in my lungs as I scream in pain. My eyes shot open. I look at Zabuza's lifeless body as I hear someone drop into the water to see Haku had commited suicide. 

I know I'm only alive because of Kurama. I looked at the rope to see my team climb down it and then stand on the boat trying to find me. Unfortunatly because of how deep I am and the fact I can barely move from the impact they won't be able to find me. 

I then feel the current pulling at me and since I can't do anything I had to let it take me. I soon black out from lose of air.