7

Naruto P.O.V
The next day.

As we did the written part of the test I made sure to just bearly get a pass. As we finished we headed outside for Kunai and shuriken, I am sadly already known for being half decent in this so I did what I normally did in the class even though I am much better.

When it came to the final part nobody was surprised that I did half good in the last part seeing as they already knew I was decent at it. I could have gotten a 20/20 but I had to stick to my mask and got a 10/20 the third worst score in our year.

Iruka-sensei started calling people in for the final part. I heard my name and walked in and saw a smirking Mizuki-sensei and hopeful Iruka-sensei as they saw me walk in.

"Ok Naruto you have to do the transformation Jutsu, the substitution Jutsu, and make a minimum of 3 clones," He said. I grinned and nodded. I transformed into a labradore puppy I once saw in a petshop window.

They looked at me in awe. I then replaced myself with Iruka-sensei pencil. He smiled down at me and ruffled my ears (I'm still a dog). I then used my litle paws and tried to make 3-4 shadow clones. I made sure the first three worked but I had the last one fail so as soon as I noticed it failed I pouted (I'm still in doggy form) and released it.

"You pass, but, you barely passed," Iruka said in a proud voice. I barked at him.

"Aren't you gonna transform back?" Iruka asked. I shook my head and grinned. I picked up his pencil and tried writting on the paper. It was messy, but it said 'I wanna prank the class'. He sighed. 

I wroke something more, 'Can you tie my headband around my neck?' I asked in very crappy writting. He nodded and losely tied it around my neck. I jumped down from the table and went back to the class room.

I started trying to nuzzle the door open gaining the classes attention. They looked at the door only to see my nuzzle. Kiba was the first to jump up. I quickly signalled to Sakura and Sasuke with my eyes.

They stopped themselves from laughing as Kiba pushed the door open and picked me up with a knowing glint in his eyes. I grinned at him. He had found out about me, Sasuke and Sakura when he caught us training. 

We had become friends with him over the years. When ever I were to go over to his house I would transform into this labradore. His parents knew it was me and excepted me because the fox is a relative to dogs.

The only reason I transform is so the council doesn't suspect them for caring for the 'demon brat'. Anyways the class looked at me and I was instantly being chased by girls, including Sakura and not just because of her mask, she loves it when I transform into this particular dog.

As I'm being chased Iruka comes in to congradulate us for passing. He sweetdrops at seeing Kiba keeping me away from the girls. I give him a look that says 'don't say a word'. He nodded and fake coughed but didn't get anyones attention.

"Class," he says but nobody notices but me.

"CLASS!" He shouts using his big head jutsu. "LEAVE THE POOR DOG ALONE! Kiba please look after the dog for now," Iruka says getting the classes attention.

"Sure thng sensei," Kiba says and puts me on his head with Akamaru. I can understand Akamaru thanks to Kurama. Me and Akamaru turn around and put our tails over Kiba's eyes. I could here the classes stifled laughing. 

I peaked around to see that the class had noticed but not Iruka-sensei. I grinned at this and gave Akamaru a look. He gave me a doggy grin and we tumbled down to Kiba's shoulders and made Kiba look like he has a blonde and white mustache. 

At this point the whole class except Sasuke is laughing at Kiba. Iruka-sensei finally looks at Kiba and can't help but laugh because Kiba was oblivious to me and Akamaru doing this. Kiba turns his head from side to side but we kept the mushtache up.

"What is it? Is there something on my face or in my teeth?" He asks. Iruka-sensei just hand him a mirror and I felt his jaw drop. Me and Akamaru bark happily at the a few people dropped to the floor laughing. 

"Ok everyone wait here for perent to come. Except Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto who can go now. They can go now due to being orphans," Iruka-sensei said. Everyone looked confused even Sakura made herself confused while Kiba just grinned.

I jumped down from Kiba's shoulder and then onto the floor. Everyone looking at me. I then released my transformation.

"Bye guys!" I said cheerfully my headband still around my neck. They looked at me in shock everyone except Kiba, Iruka-sensei and Sasuke. I just grinned my cheesy grin and left. Sasuke and Sakura also left not long after me.