11

Naruto P.O.V
The next day.

I now sat in a tree reading my book on best late excuses. Since we had turned the orange abomination to dust yesterday I had to change into some more appropriate clothes, I am now wearing black ANBU pants, mesh tee-shirt, a black hooded leather jacket with red furs like padding on the inside, black fingerless gloves, and black shinobi sandals. 

I looked up as Kiba entered the training ground and sat under the tree I was sitting in. I then use chakra strings to have him sitting on the branch next to me. Kiba just grinned at me and went to sleep until I dangled a bag of beef jerky in his face.

"Naruto hand over the beef jerky," he growled as I moved the bag away from his face and out of his reach. 

"Only in you give me something in return," I say with a smirk. Kiba looks at me with narrowed eyes. 

"What are you wanting?" Kiba asks, and I smirk again.

"Get me dango," I say, and he sighs and dashes off to the dango store. That's in the middle of the village.

A few hours later.

I heard a poofing sound and saw Kakashi-sensei had arrived. 

"Where's Kiba?" Kakashi-sensei asked. 

"Getting me dango," I say as I see Kiba rushing back. 

"Why?" Kakashi-sensei asks, and I pull out the beef jerk. 

"In exchange for beef jerky," I say as Kiba came to a stop in front of me and handed me the dango and I give him the beef jerky. 

"I did tell you not to eat breakfast didn't I?" He asks sweat dropping we look at him as if he is insane. 

"Beef jerky and dango aren't breakfasting foods there a snack," Kiba and I say. That's when Kakashi-sensei notices my change in clothing. 

"OK, so today we are going to do a survival test to see if you are worthy of being a genin. We start on the count of three," Kakashi-sensei says. "1, 2, 3!" He yells and we all jump back into the forest except Kiba.

"You are stupid," Kakashi-sensei says to Kiba. I use my chakra strings to pull Kiba back into the woods. 

"WHAT THE FUCK NARUTO!!" Kiba yells and Kakashi-sensei's eyes go wide. 

"You idiot, you can't take on a highly ranked jonin by yourself," I hiss at Kiba knowing my location has been compromised. 

"Kiba I have a plan, I control you while you attack Kakashi-sensei, I'll have a clone help out," I say, and he nods. I create a clone and then hid as Kakashi-sensei arrives, I attach strings to the both of them, and they started fighting. 

Kakashi soon leave's after noticing we got one of the two bells and the fact I was used a shadow clone to fight him and found out where I was controlling Kiba and my clone. I sigh and hold up the bell look at it and then at sensei's back.

"I know the meaning of this test," I say, and Kakashi-sensei turned to me with and eye smile. 

"And what would that be?" He asks, and I just smirk. 

"Team work, the meaning of this test is team work, but you won't have any trouble with that, and I'm sure my boyfriend here would agree," I say, and his eye went wide as Kiba smirked. 

"I do agree with you Naru-chan," Kiba says, and a tick mark appears on my head.

"Don't call me Naru-chan," I say and take one of my dango's out and put it in my mouth. 

"But it suits you!" Kiba exclaims and Kakashi-sensei chuckles. 

"Young love," I hear him say. 

"Uh huh and Kakashi-sensei when are you asking Iruka-sensei out?" I ask, and Kakashi-sensei goes wide with surprise, and he dashes off. Kiba and I burst out laughing and then go and find Sasuke and Sakura to tell them. 

We find the two before Kakashi-sensei and then explain the test to them and show the bell we got. I then tell them the plan, and they nod. We go back to the main field and get Kakashi-sensei there. We used Sasuke as bait.

"Why am I the bait," Sasuke mutters as Kakashi-sensei comes out. Kakashi-sensei raises and eyebrow at Sasuke.

"Sasuke are you dumber than I thought?" Kakashi-sensei asks, and Sasuke back flips into the water and doesn't breath for 1 minute to throw Kakashi off. Sakura runs out and goes to punch Kakashi-sensei while his back is turned.

He dodges and Sakura hit the ground making it crack and lift up to the shock of Kakashi-sensei. Then Kiba and Akamaru join the attack. I made 100 clones and sent them in that's when Sasuke resurfaces and sends a fire ball Jutsu at Kakashi-sensei.

That's when I run in as in the real me and grab the bell while there is still dust everywhere. We grin as the clock goes and Kakashi-sensei emerges from the dust. 

"It seems like you four have perfect teamwork skills, you pass and officially graduate from the academy, welcome to team 7 Genin,"