10

Next day
Naruto P.O.V

I woke up to Kiba snuggled up next to me. I slightly blushed as I realized he was hugging me tightly. I smiled slightly as he mumbled my name. I tried to get out of his grip, and I did, but I got pulled down somehow.

"5 more minutes," I said and started nuzzling my neck. 

"We need to get up, we have team placements today," I said, and he let go. He groggily got up and started picking up his clothes for the day. It's probably a good thing I brought that orange abomination with me. 

I got up and picked the thing up and held it at arm's length. I heard Kiba snort. I snapped my head towards him only to see him looking in disgust at the 'thing' in my hands.

"I'm glad today is the last time you have to wear that 'thing,'" He said. We both shuttered at the abomination. I nodded in agreement. 

Since I wear what I wear to bed under the abomination to bed minus the shirt that's replaced with a mesh t-shirt. I pulled off my long sleeved shirt and felt someone watching me. 

"What?" I asked. At that moment I remembered my scars. I looked at him and saw him looking at the scars. 

"Sorry, I forgot about them. I didn't mean to show you or anyone for that matter to see these scars," I said as I pulled the shirt of my shirt letting Kiba see my arms that still had names written all over them. 

"How...... How did you get those?" Kiba asked worriedly. I just smiled a pained look at him.

"The villagers gave them to me," I said looking away. I heard running and then someone jump and then land on me hugging me tightly.

"Why would they do that," He asked. So I might not have told him about my relationship with the villagers. He was going to find out anyway so why not now?

"Because they think I'm the Kyuubi when it was only sealed into me by the fourth Hokage," I said. He just hugged me tighter.

"Please don't tell anyone this. Or tell anyone, if they find out you know, that it was me who said. It's meant to be an s-rank village secret. I'm not even supposed to know. Coincidentally so is my parent's identity but I still now who they were," I said.

I felt him grin against my neck. I grinned a well.

"You're just too smart for your age," Kiba said. My smile just widened at this.

"I am a once in a century genius. Now go get dressed," I said. Kiba nodded and went into the bathroom while I put my mesh shirt on and then the abomination went on.

We headed downstairs after we had gotten ready. The other called us to the table for breakfast and as we ate they teased us about our little relationship. Afterward, I transformed into a pug and Sakura, and Sasuke turned as well and headed out. 

I stuck with Kiba because I am too lazy to do otherwise. As we got to the classroom, we noticed we're the first people to arrive, so I changed back into well me. We sat in our usual spots but then Kiba moved next to me in the back, and we started talking and laughing. 

After a few minutes, people started arriving and weren't too surprised that Kiba and I were sitting next to each there since we are even good friends in class and mask.

After everyone was seated and Iruka-sensei was in the classroom, he started announcing the teams.

"Team 1............ Team 7 - Due to many graduates team 7 will have an extra. The genins are, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki *All three mentally grin* and Kiba Inuzuka. Your sensei is Kakashi Hatake. Team 8, Sai, Hinata Hyuuga and Shino Abarame. Your sensei is Kurenia Yuhi. Team 10, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka. Your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi," Iruka said. 

"You can all go have lunch but then come back and wait for you sensei's," He said and then walked out of the classroom. Nearly all the newly appointed genins were talking excitedly. 

"Why do I have to be with that teme?" I half asked, half shouted. This was just to keep up the mask until tomorrow when I can finally take it off. Kiba and I sat down and ate our lunch, well actually I ate lunch Tsume made for me. 

We headed back to the classroom and waited for Kakashi to come and pick us up. By the time we got back and seated all of the sensei's but ours had arrived and taken their student's. We decided to keep our masks up excluding Kiba seeing he doesn't have a mask.

I grinned evilly and grabbed a chalkboard eraser and a kunai. I made a point of the Kunai visible while the rest was hidden in the eraser. I then put it right in between the door and the doorframe. I then sat down and waited to see if Kakashi would fall for it.

An hour or two later 

I saw a hand grab the door and slid it open. Silver hair poked in, and a head as the eraser dropped. Kakashi didn't notice the kunai until it was too late and it stabbed his head. I doubled over in laughter, and so did Kiba. 

"My first impression of you guys is.......... I hate you all, meet me on the roof," Kakashi said and shunshined away. We all teleported outside the staircase door. Which includes Kiba since he joined us in training when he had the free time.

We pushed the door open and walked onto the roof. Kakashi seemed shocked that we made it here so fast. I just grinned that cheesy as fuck smile. 

Time skip - Goes as canon, I'll just do Kiba's. 

"Ok triangle face," Kakashi said. Kiba huffed at the nickname.

"The names Kiba Inuzuka, I like my friends, family, and Akamaru, I dislike those who talk smack about my friends and certain people, my hobbies are training with my friends, playing around with my dogs and pranking with Naruto, my dream is to be a strong clan head," Kiba said. I mentally grinned at him.

"Ok meet at training ground seven tomorrow morning at 7:00, oh and don't eat breakfast or you will throw up," He says before disappearing, but I felt him watching us. As soon as he left my grin turned genuine.

"Finally these masks can come off, we did agree that when we became genin, we would take these stupid masks of, right?" I asked. Sakura grinned at me, and I could tell it shocked Kakashi. 

"Yup, and time to burn that orange abomination you wearing," Sasuke said with a slight grin. This shocked Kakashi even more. I smiled sadistically as I took the jacket off and held it at arm's length.

"On the count of three attacks it," I said. The others nodded.

"1 *lets go of jacket and jump away* 2 *starts hand seals* 3" A barrage of Jutsu's flew at the orange thing, and it was reduced to a pile of dust. I smiled in satisfaction. I felt Kakashi's shock and surprise. I turned and grinned at him before disappearing in a yellow flash.