14

Nobody P.O.V

A small village that is located in the mountain country was in a panic. They had found a dying shinobi in one of their nets. They had quickly gotten him to their best healers. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Asked the fisherman who had found the shinobi in his net. The medics looked at him. 

"He is, but it seems he will have scars, our guess is he came from the wave," the doctor says. 

"But the wave doesn't have shinobi," the fisherman stated. The doctors looked at him and showed the shinobi's headband. 

"My guess is he is a leaf genin that was on a mission in the land waves," the medic says. 

"That would make sense. Always the smart one aren't you Ai?" The fisherman said to the now named Ai. 

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to me, your sister, Jiru," Ai says to the now named Jiru. That's when they heard shuffling from the shinobi's bed. The two quickly went over to see the shinobi holding his head. 

"What happened?"The shinobi questions. The siblings look at each other. 

"Well I found you half dead in one of my nets and then brought you to my sister, the villages best medic," Jiru said. 

"Do you remember anything?" Ai asks. The shinobi nods. 

"I remember my team fighting Zabuza and Haku, I climbed the rope to get onto the bridge and managed to hit Zabuza in the side before he lunged at me and we went......" The shinobi's eye's went wide in fright. 

"You what?" Jiru asked. 

"He pulled me over the bridge, and we dropped into the water, I should have died like he did," the shinobi explained with wide eyes. The siblings looked at each other. 

"Do you remember you name? Age? Anything else?" Ai asks. The shinobi thought for a second then nodded. 

"My name in Naruto Uzumaki, I'm 12 years old, I only graduated the academy a few weeks ago, I have a brother and sister, my parents are dead and nearly everything else," Naruto says. 

"Can you stand?" Jiru asks. Naruto then tried to stand but instantly started to fall, Jiru caught him and put back on the bed. 

"I'll take that as a no," Jiru said. 

"Naruto you're going to have to stay in the village for a while so you can regain your strength, you can stay with me and my brother while you heal," Ai said. Naruto looked at the two and nodded. 

"OK but I don't even know your names," Naruto says. 

"How could we forget? I'm Jiru Hantu, and this is my sister Ai Hantu," Jiru explains. Naruto nodded. 

"Um.... What village am I in?" Naruto asks looking around. 

"Oh, you're in Tani, or the village is hidden in the valleys," Ai says. "You better rest now," she continues and Naruto nods and lays down again. 

Three years later - October 10th - Konoha

Sasuke and Sakura were both in front of KIA stone, they both looked at Naruto's name who had been added since he was 'killed' in action. From the forest a certain blonde watched. He sighed and left, heading back to Tanigakure. 

He knew the whole of Konoha thought he was dead and know knew of his heritage. He would always come back on his birthday to see Sasuke and Sakura mourning over him. It was a pain seeing as Tani was far, but he always came. 

It had gotten easier when he learned the harishin, but still a pain in his ass. Naruto knew he wouldn't be able to hide much longer seeing as the Akatsuki had started their plans on capturing the jinjuriki. 

Since Tani is a shinobi village, he had been in listed and given the rank of chuunin. The village protected him and are nicer to him even when they didn't know who his parents were. Of course, he had told them straight away that he is a jinjuriki. 

He's actually a hero there after saving the Tanikage from a certain snake, which got him promoted to jonin. When Naruto was a far enough distance from Konoha he used harishin and quickly got back to Tani. 

An ANBU walked up to him and told him the Tanikage needed him. Naruto nodded and went to the tower. He nocked on her door and heard a 'Come in.' He walked in, and Ai smiled at him. 

"I'm still not used to seeing you as the Tanikage," Naruto said. Ai just laughed. 

"Well, I called you here to tell you that you will be taking on a genin team," Ai said. Naruto just groaned. 

"Who are they," he asks. 

"They are Zara Yuki the Kunoichi of the year, Kenarge the rookie of the year, and Daisuke the dead last, they are team 7, same as you old genin team that's why you are getting them," Ai says, Naruto smiles at her. 

"When do I meet them?" Naruto asks. 

"Two days from now in their classroom," Ai says and passes Naruto the three's files. Naruto nods and leaves her office. He sits down at a dango store. Orders his dango and opens the first file. As he looked through the files he saw a familiar mop of shaggy white hair walk into the dango show. Naruto just eats quietly and reads the file on Zara.

Naruto P.O.V  

"Hello, I heard this village had a shinobi rock up in one of its fishing nets about three years ago, is this true?" Jiraiya asks. People side glance me but then go back to doing what they were doing. 

"Yes, that's right, a shinobi was found in the Tanikage brothers net, why do you ask?" The shop owner asks secretly eying me. I just shot him a look. 

"Well, I was wondering did he have bright blonde hair?" Jiraiya asks. The shopkeeper nods. 

"Well then, where is he know?" Jiraiya asks. The shopkeeper smirks and I start glaring at him. He then points to me and my growing dark aura. Jiraiya looks at me in shock. I slam the file shut and out right glare at the shopkeeper wjo continues to smirk. 

"Naruto.....?"