3

Authors P.O.V

The three walked around the compound to see if anyone lived here. It seemed as though only one person lived her because all they found was one massive house bigger than the Uchiha's head families home.

The three walked up to the door and knocked a few times but nobody answered. They knocked again, still no answer. They knocked a third time but there was still no answer meaning the place was abandoned.

They pushed the door open. They saw the house was covered in dust proving that no one has lived here for utmost 5 years. They searched the house. Naruto came up to a room that had something on the door.

He pulled it off and blew the dust off. The thing was a wooden panel that said 'Naruto's room'. He instantly knew who this placed belonged too. It was his parents making it his. He put the panel back on the door and pushed the door.

The room was covered in baby things. He looked to where a desk was and saw two notes. He walked up to it and picked up the first note.

'Dear Naruto

If you are reading this then myself and your Mother have died to seal the Kyuubi within you. I am sorry that I have to do this to you. But I can't just ask another family to let me use their child and plus I trust you the most with keeping the Kyuubi in check. I know that Hirozen might not tell you your heritage but I still hope that you got this letter. I give you this house, all the money in the Namikaze clan bank account, and everything else I own. I hope you are living the life I hoped but then again you might not.

With love from

Your Father'

Naruto started crying after he finished the first letter. He heard Sasuke and Sakura calling for him, but he needed to read the other letter. he picked it up and started reading.

'Dear Naruto

If you are this then myself and your Father have died to seal the Kyuubi within you. I am sorry that we have to do this to you. I know what it feels like to be the Jinjuriki of the Kyuubi and I can tell you that it is not fun especially if you are different from everyone else. I know that Hirozen might not tell you your heritage but I still hope that you got this letter. I give you this house, all the money in the Uzumaki clan bank account, and everything else I own. I hope you are living the life I hoped but then again you might not. Again I'm sorry that we have to seal this beast inside of you. I hope that you can forgive us for doing this. 

With love from

Your Mother' 

Naruto broke down into tears as Sasuke and Sakura came into the room looking for him. They quickly ran to him when they saw him crying his eyes out. Sasuke picked the letters up and read what they said and instantly hugged Naruto.