"Listen Winter, I think you're being the rude one. I can see you have guest to entertain." His eyes moved to Drakes truck.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "He's busy with something. Its just a quick question."

He looked vary annoyed. "Fine. Come in but stay by the door."

He opened it wide and I walked in. I stayed by the door as he closed it. Kevin looked around towards the kitchen before his eyes met mine. "Your more annoying then a barking dog at 3am."

I shrugged. "I don't care. How did you know Lisa?"

Kevin's whole mood changed. His glared got even harder. I felt like I was under a thousand needles. He body grew stiff and his arms fell to the side as he balled his fist up. "Why?"

I swallowed hard and kept my position. "I just found out that she was murdered, and you're the only one who-"

Kevin moved swiftly and grabbed my chin tightly. My breath got caught in my throat as I looked at his eyes. They were dark and it sent a shiver through me. A shiver that felt wonderful. He leaned closer tilting my head up a little. I grabbed his hand but couldn't find the strength to push it away. "The only one who what? If you wasn't her friend then don't ask about her. You have no business coming in here and asking me anything." His voice was deep and strict.

I didn't let up on my glare but winced when his hand on my chin tightened. It was silent and neither once of us moved. We locked eyes and I didn't want to look away.

"Kevin who are you talking to?" My face was released as a older man walked into the room. He was built for his age. Grey hair making his sandy blond stand out. He was in a full black suit that looked way to expensive to wear.

I stepped back from Kevin and ignored my throbbing chin. His eyes kept looking at me even when he spoke to the man.

"Just a.....friend father."

I glanced at the man then at Kevin. The looks were the same. The man looked like an older version of Kevin. His voice was a bit deeper but everything screamed family. But Kevin said his job kept them away.

The man looked between me and Kevin with a steady look. "We will finish our conversation once your friend leaves." He walked closer to me and put his hand out to shake mine. "My name is Samuel. Nice to meet you."

I shook his hand noticing he didn't use a strong grip. "My name is Winter."

His eyes slide to Kevin who dropped his eyes down. His father had a ghost of a smirk. "Winter. The Winter? My son speaks of you."

I felt oddly exposed. "He dose?"

"Yes. He says you two met when he came here, that day. You are lovely, as he said."

I blushed and looked at Kevin who looked upset. "You called me lovely?"

Kevin kept his eyes off me and opened the door roughly. "Your little boy toy is leaving."

I looked out the door and saw Drake rushing to his truck. I could care less but I need to make sure that he and Dean made up. I rushed out the house hearing Kevin close the door after me. When I got to Drake I quickly grabbed his arm stopping him. He turned to me looked relived. "Winter I was looking for you. Me and Dean made up. Listen I have to go my mom said she needed me."

I nodded with a smile. He leaned in to kiss me and I let him. I waved at him when he pulled off. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Now that that was taken care of I need to get my information sheet back in the Principles office. That should be easy enough. I bit my lip making my way back home. Once I was inside I saw Drake left my phone on the couch.