" Haha that is why I am so happy to have teenage boys" I replied, sipping my hot chocolate, thinking about the boys and hoping they were tucked in bed. Marshall couldn't help but chuckle at my little comment knowing there was a lot to look forward to in raising teenage boys and deep down I knew he was right, so far I have been pretty lucky to be given two amazing, polite boys but knowing that there were a lot more years to go and any thing could happen.

" Please tell me it gets easier as they grow older" he pleaded smirking at me before burying his face into my neck, making me laugh from the small vibrations he was making. He already found out I was ticklish there earlier but still seems to do it to piss me off.

" Sorry buddy, but by the time they grow out of having the symptoms of periods it's usually the time they start their menopause years" I joked while trying to get his face out of my neck so I could drink me drink, but of course Marshall enjoyed stirring me up and had other plans for us.

I literally only had about two sips of my drink before Marshall escorted me back to the room kicking and screaming while carrying me on over his shoulder. He was was driving me mad especially when he started Tickling me randomly getting me all worked up and flustered than slowing it down by attacking me with sweet kiss and soft touches which turned me on even more, I knew he was doing it all on purpose, he loved seeing me laughing uncontrollably and than moaning seductively. He was in control and I was playing right into his little game.

" You're tired aren't you?" he asked softly as we laid there in each other's arms, after finally getting exhausted from the game he was playing we started calming and quietening down by talking a lot about the past. I know Marshall wasn't going to go into his childhood, but he didn't have a problem with me telling me some crazy funny tour stories. Most of them involved drugs and groupies but it didn't seem to bother me since it was me who was lying in his arms at the moment and not them.

Sarah, you can hardly keep your eyes open" Marshall whispered in my ear as I was laying my head on his chest, trying to keep my eyes awake to hear the rest of the story, but the tiredness came over so rapidly and strong that it's gotten to a point where i was having a battle with my eyes, Marshall's delicate tracing of his fingertips on my lower back wasn't helping, as soothing as it sounds.

" I'm fine. I want to hear the rest of the story" I complained lifting my head and meeting his eyes so he could see that I was actually really interested in the story that involved Dre and Snoop Dogg getting into a fight with some Germans. But from the way Marshall slowly swiped his fingers under my eyes and lightly ran his fingers through my hair it was obvious that he could tell I was tired and exhausted, it couldn't have been that hard to figure it out since I probably looked like I haven't slept for months.

" Come on I will finish the story later. Right now you need to get some sleep, you do remember you have work tomorrow" he reminded me before giving me a few affectionate kisses. Marshall is sweet and caring when we are alone, you would never even begin to think he was Eminem and Slim Shady.

" Sweet Dreams Sarah" he whispered in my ear as he turned me on the side so he could spoon me from behind. Its been so long since I have felt so secure and continent with someone. Just lying in Marshall's arm made me feel so relaxed and calm, for once nothing else mattered, no worries could stress me out because his loving touch seemed to resolve every problem going through my head.

" Goodnight" I replied as Marshall adjusted his arms around my waist and getting comfortable with me in his arms. The warmth of his hands made all the coldness I was feeling disappear, it wasn't to hot or to cold, it was just right. Everything for once felt just right.

Marshall P.O.V

Here I am finally lying with her in my arms, a place where I am exactly meant to be. My head resting on her head, getting lost in her hair fragrance of grape and apples. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't get myself to fall asleep. All I could think about all my mind was consumed of was thoughts of Sarah,and how much I could keep doing this for the rest of my life. For once I didn't feel lonely or insecure, It just felt so right with Sarah in my arms and to be honest it scared the crap out of me, because I know it was a sign that I was falling in love with this girl and I couldn't do anything about it.