[Ch. 3] Pizza Night!

Start from the beginning

"Also, Camila's probably gonna eat like one whole pizza by herself, so I don't think it's that bad."

"I can't help it if pizza is life," Camila commented, and we all laughed.

Later on, the girls decided that it was best to have a movie marathon. Their couch was huge! It was nice and comfy, and my sister and I decided to cuddle up together while the girls each grabbed their own beanbag to sit with on the floor. The room was built pretty large, so everyone had a decent amount of space between them.  After we were all settled, Ally asked us what we wanted to watch. Sofía asked if they had DUFF. We then began to eat our pizza that was ordered a while back.

"Yeah. I think my sister left it here the last time she came. Let me see if it's upstairs," Lauren stated, getting up from the couch. Satisfied, my sister happily nodded her head. Once the movie was over, the girls—aside from Lauren—decided to ask us questions about ourselves and what we liked.

"I guess I could say my favorite food is tacos, but I haven't had any in a while, so..." I trailed off. The girls smiled at me.

"Hey, how 'bout tomorrow we go shopping tomorrow and check out the food court at the mall?" Lauren asked us.

"Yeah, that seems fine."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Lauren eagerly agreed, and she got up from her spot, which just so happened to be the one closest to the door.

What followed were squeals and screams. Oh my god. Can they just shut up? Will they ever stop screaming?

Soon, a girl, around the age of maybe twenty came into the living room, and all of the girls stood up to greet and hug her.

"Lucia Vives, how yah doin'?!" Normani greeted the girl.

"I'm doing good. I just came by to meet the babes," she gesturing to my sister and me.

"Wait, you told her about the adoption?" Camila turned to Lauren.

"Oh, Lo texted me, asking if it's a good idea."

"Lauren, you seriously told Lucy before you told us?" Camila sounded disappointed. Lauren just ignored her and continued to aimlessly converse with Lucy. Dinah probably could tell that Camila was sad because soon enough, Camila was wrapped in her arms.

"So...what's their names?" Lucia asked, pointing to my sister and me. I then heard Camila mumble, "Oh, but you couldn't tell her their names," but I chose to ignore it. What is her problem?

"I'm Isabella, and this is Sofía."

"Hey Isabella. Sofía." Lucy greeted us.

Afterwards, we all sat back down in our spots, but this time, Lucy was sitting in Lauren's lap. To me, it looked uncomfortable, but I guess they were fine with it. Then, Ally turned back to my sister and me and continued off with where we left our questionnaire.

"So, do you have any hobbies or anything?" She asked. "Like, do either or you like to sing, cook, dance, etc?"

"I like to sing and write," I answered shyly.

"Yeah, and I also like to sing, but I prefer to shop over writing. And I love to dance sometimes," Sof answered confidently.

"Oh, so you guys are little singers, huh?" Lucy asked us, to which we nodded our heads.

Camila pondered on an idea before speaking up. "Do you babes think you'd ever have a jam session with me?"

"I play the guitar, so you guys can sing, and Isabella," She continued on, turning to me, "I think you may be able to help me write something."