[Ch. 3] Pizza Night!

"Okay, so, we have a few rules for you two," Lauren began. We were sitting on the barstools in the kitchen with the girls standing in front of us. The kitchen looked interesting. The color scheme was a space gray with a stainless steel refrigerator and stove top. I had never been in a kitchen so large, even back at home.

"First off, you two have to watch your profanity and be respectful to adults," Lauren continued. I was usually able to not curse in front of adults, so that did not seem too hard. I gazed over at Sofía, and we both nodded in approval.

Normani then turned to us and pointed a finger at a few forms right next to us. "Second off, y'all have to go to school from next week on until February. Then, we're going to have to start you guys in an online program because of our schedules and stuff."

"Wait, so we're going to school for three months, then we're doing online school?" Sofía asked.

"Ding ding ding!" Camila joked.

"Am I still allowed to have my iPod?" I questioned the girls.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I was going to wait until next week when you guys go to school, but I guess now is a good time," and with that, Lauren pulled out two iPhones from her back pocket and handed them to us. Yes! I finally have a phone!

"But you aren't allowed to have Instagram or Twitter. Well, not yet at least. You guys are going to have to wait until after we introduce y'all to the Harmonizers."

"Ok," we both mumbled as we looked through the contacts on our phones.

"Also, one more thing. I'm watching you two. Don't think you go around whispering or talking about inappropriate stuff in Spanish because I'm not the only one who understands and speaks it," Lauren warned us, gesturing between us two. "Camila and Ally do, too."

"Los entiendes?" Camila questioned. She seemed all bubbly and laid back on the outside, but I guess when it came to discipline, she could be pretty stern.

"Sí," I commented.

"Sofía?"

"Yeah."

Dinah then padded into the living room and sat down. "Okay, enough with this serious talk. Who wants pizza? I'm ordering."

Next thing I knew, Camila was racing into the room, tackling Dinah to the ground. "Me!"

"Well, now that Camila has said yes, I'm ordering three pizzas."

"Uh, I don't think I can eat that many slices of pizza, and I'm positive Isabella can't," my sister explained.

"Can too! Remember when I ate the whole entire pizza at Zoey's birthday party?"

"Aww, you look so adorable trying to fight with your sister," Camila said all of a sudden, coming from behind me and pinching my cheeks. Wait, what? Embarrassed, I flailed my hands around, swatting away all of the girls as they were trying to come and do the same.

"Bella, you actually do kinda look cute when you do that pose," Sofía agreed, laughing along with the girls. I pouted and put my hands on my hips. "But Mamá used to do the same when her and Papí started fighting," I shot back, which caused the aura in the room to tense at the mention of our parents fighting.

"Uhh...yeah," Sof said, frowning.

Trying to change the feel in the room to a happy one, I continued with the joking. "But I'm not a baby."

"Babe, of course you aren't a baby. But you do look a little bit adorable when you throw a fit with your sis," Lauren said, hugging me from the side. I sighed. This was never gonna get past them.