Chapter 5: We'll Be Fine

Ali (POV)

"What are you doing?" asked Princeton eyeing Roc.

"Nothing." said Roc.

"Where's Ali?" asked Prod.

"I don't know ." said Roc not paying attention to the boys.

I was still hiding in the closet.

Roc looked at Prince and Prod, gesturing them to leave. It wasn't obvious that Roc and I were messing around. Hopefully the boys don't notice lipstick on his lips.I didn't want anyone to know what had just happened between Roc and I. I just cheated on Justin, and I have to admit I really like Justin more than anything but I also know him better than anyone and he is sensitive and if a girl does anything to break his heart, he doesn't just get upset but if he really likes the girl all hell breaks loose and I am not in the mood for some Degrassi re-run. Prod shot Roc an evil eye before leaving and I couldn't tell Prince's emotions because he had those stupid dark ass shades on. But on the other hand Prod looked really mad, like if he was a cartoon he would most def have white steam bursting out of his ears. I wanted to ask Roc but I waited for Prince and Prod to finally leave.

They shut the door behind them. Roc got up and locked the door.

"Its safe." He whispered.

"We almost got caught." I sighed.

Roc sat back down. "Yeah." said Roc in a careless tone.

"You ok?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." he sighed.

"Is Prod mad at you?" I asked.

"Why would you think that?" he asked.

"He looked mad," I coughed.

"How could you see you were in the closet?" laughed Roc.

"That closet is skimp, anyways why were they looking for me? Is my Dad-"

"Prod probably wanted you all to himself, nigga got a jealousy thing." he laughed nervously.

"Prod? Really? He doesn't seem like it?" I replied.

"Don't be surprised. You don't seem like a bad girl but you are."

Roc smirked at me. I felt my insides curl up. I instantly thought of Justin. I had to fix this. I just cheated on him. If I confess it could ruin our friendship, but maybe if I break up with him it wouldn't ruin it, I know what I had to do. But I hate lying. So much. I never lie. But I also hate hurting other people's feelings too. What was I going to do?

Things got awkward so I decided to get up and leave.

I got up and walked out the door. Roc put his arm around my waist. And pulled me back.

"Where you going?" asked Roc in a seductive voice.

Suddenly the door flew open. It scared me. It was just Prod.

"Hey do you mind if I talk to Roc in private for a min?

I nodded.

"I'll be back." he whispered in my ear before he let his grip on my waist go.

Prince walked over too and Prod signaled him to come talk to me. I looked at Prince. What was going on?

"Hey wanna go downstairs? We have a piano."

This boy was so random. His warm smiled lured me back downstairs. I hope he wasn't gonna try to seduce me too.

"What's going on?" I asked