For What It's Worth-Roc Royal Fanfic

Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad. Her dad a once successful music vocalist and producer has worked with so many known artists but he had to stop to take care of Ali. Ali had been in performing arts boarding school for most of her life until her Dad finally took her out because he could barely afford it anymore. He has resided with his career, but after his money started coming short, he realized he had to get back in the game. Ali's dad is forced to take her out of boarding school for the semester and Ali has to be homeschooled for a while, but problem is Ali's dad doesn't have the money to pay for a boarding school teacher. Ali's dad gets a call from his the recording company Interscope he used to work for a very long time and is asked to work with a new teen group. A close friend of Ali's dad is the manager and even offers Ali's dad to help pay for a homeschool teacher for Ali. Ali ends up meeting 4 teen boys, Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray and from then on....everything begins to change. Ali is a quiet conserved kind of girl, she never had many friends and a total goody and doesn't take to the boys so quickly. Until Ali begins to know Roc, and things don't turn out so well.