Chapter 33: Separate Ways

Life On Tour...

"Man to set the record straight we are bros we don't need to be acting like this. Forget what has happened over these past three weeks and put on a smile for our fans and for this tour." said Prod calmly.

"Yeah I'm up for it." smiled Princeton.

"I am too." sighed Prod

"Good lets get rid of this tension and keep it moving." encouraged Prod.

"Yeah wassup guys." said Ray.

"Man I really missed you guys these pass three weeks" sighed Prince.

Everyone looked at Roc. He was the only member who hadn't spoke.

"I just want to move on." replied Roc. "Forget everything ever happened and finish the rest of the tour on a goodnote and end it that way. No groupies. No haters. No drama."

"I agree." said Ray.  "How about y'all"

"I've been saying this." laughed Prod.

"I love the attention but I agree." laughed Prince.

And that was the end. The boys were ready.

The boys only had a couple cities left before the tour would end. They were ready. When the boys arrived to their hotel in Dallas, TX, Princeton left to go visit an old friend, Prod, Ray and Myles went to the movies while Roc stayed inside. He was tired and had a lot on his mind. Especially Ali.

He hadn't heard from Ali in a while after the whole incident. She didn't come visit him in the hospital or ride with him there. Roc felt as if Ali abandoned him. He thought she was his ride or die, but she turned her back on him. But then his thoughts of Ali drew him back to when he first met her at that teen club. How beautiful she looked. He thought he was jus gonna fuck her and move on but no he realized, Ali is worth so much more. He felt so guilty, he didn't deserve her at all. He had to end. He was a player, he wasn't ever gonna change .He had to cut her off.

"Fuck it, I'm not talking to her," thought Roc. He couldn't build up the courage to call her.

Suddenly Roc's phone started ringing. It was Ali.

"Roc?" whispered Ali.

"What do you want?" asked Roc in a demanding tone.

"I want to talk?" hesistated Ali.

"About what?" asked Roc. "There ain't nothing to discuss."

"Roc, I know you think I left you but I didn't..I-"

"Ali just save the bullshit, I just think its best for us to go our separate ways." said Roc.

Ali felt a sick feeling in her stomach. She could barely speak because she was crying too hard, she tried to control her whimpers and cries.

Roc sighed. "I'm sorry Ali."

Roc heard a sudden click. He didn't mean to hurt Ali but he felt it was best to move on. These past months have been good., but the incident was like a wakeup call for Roc and he was ready to move on. He couldn't continue hurting her.

Roc looked back at his phone, clicked on Ali's contact and deleted it.

POV (Ali)

My phone rang. I was asleep on my bed. It was Jasmine. I decided to answer since we haven't talked in a while. Last time we talked we got in an arguement. 

"Ali?" sighed Jasmine.

"Hi," I said calmly.

"I'm sorry about you and Roc." she sighed.