Chapter 2: New Friends

Chapter 2:

Ali (POV)

Justin: hey Leah?

Leah: hey! umm this is Tati my cousin, I hope you don't mind me bringing her along with us.

Justin: naw fine with me....hop in

Leah: thanks

Justin: oh Leah, this is my best friend, Ali

Leah: hey I think I remember you from Juliards'

Me: hey and yeah I used to go there.

Leah and her cousin opened the backseat door and hopped in. Justin looked back at me like I knew what to say to this. I looked back at Justin and gestured for him to drive off. The girl Leah was amazingly pretty. She was kind of thick too. But still pretty. I never thought Justin had a type, but she didn't really seem like his type. She seemed like way too much for him. I guess thats why Justin was so nervous. The whole ride to the club Justin was dead quiet while Leah and her cousin yapped away and away about some other stuff and I stayed quiet along with Justin. The ride there wasn't long and Justin kept his cool, driving without a liscence and all. As we pulled up...the line was long and full of teens. Great.

Justin pulled the car into the parking lot and hopped out. He checked the car for stratches. I laughed at him. Leah and her cousin Tati hopped out of the car with their matching crop tops and blue and pink pencil skirts. If you saw them from far away you would think they were twins. I followed Justin and the girls to the line.

Leah:  hey Justin don't we need a ticket to get in or something?

Justin: naw its free...first 60 teens

We got behind the last people in line. The line was still long because they haven't opened the club yet. I don't even know why I am here..I kept remembering Justin. He is lucky he is my best friend, otherwise I would be writng music right now or watching TV or better yet sleeping. I looked around and dazed off and caught the eye of some guy in line. He smiled. My eyes widened and I looked at him. He was cute, and his smile was too. He winked at me and then the girl he was next to in line tapped his arm or something to get his attention. The line was moving. They were letting people in. I left out a sigh of relief.

Justin poked me

"What?" I whispered.

"So how do I talk to her?"

"Just talk about school, ask her what she likes to do, stuff like that, you wanna get to know her right?" I whispered back

Leah and Tati were in front of us and we made our way into the club. The music was loud and banging and the strobe lights and effects were mad crazy. They were blasting Big Sean Dance (A$$) and I could already see girls twerking everywhere. Awkward... Justin tapped me again.

"What?" I yelled.

Justin was yelling something back but I couldn't hear him. He repeated his self over and over again. Now I could understand him, he wanted me to distract Tati so he could talk to Leah. I nodded and he followed me as I walked over to Tati.

Me: hey Tati lets go find some hot boys to dance with!

"uh ok! sure!" said Tati. Her voice was squeaky and loud. Annoying. She even sounded dumb