Chapter 20: All I Want is You

Narrator (POV)

After memorial day weekend, Ali contiued her last week of school. It was stressful but she managed to pass all her exams and she made honor roll. With the help of Cameron of course she finished her Biology project on photosynthesis and got it done by the end of the day on the last day of school. So after Jailee and Cameron decided to go hang out at Fridays. Ali hadn't heard from Roc all week and she figured he was busy with rehearsals and stuff, She knew he'd text her eventually. She looked at her lock screen on her iPhone. It was her and Roc. It was the cutest picture. Roc set it as her lock screen so she wouldn't "forget" him over the summer. Ali giggled at the thought of that. She missed him a lot.

"Hey Ali why do you keep smiling at your phone like that?" joked Cameron.

"Must be a text from Justin," laughed Jailee sipping her milkshake.

"No, Justin and I broke up last week, I thought I told you?" said Ali. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry Ali." replied Jailee.

"Speaking of Justin, he's leaving today to go to his Performing Arts Camp for the summer." replied Ali. "I have to leave in a few minutes so I can say goodbye to him."

"Aww man Ali, I thought you were gonna come with us to boulevard and chill." said Cameron.

"Maybe after, I'll meet you guys later." said Ali hugging Jailee and Cameron goodbye. 

"I won't be long, I'll meet up with you guys there." said Ali rushing away from the table and leaving. Ali checked her phone. She got a text from Justin. But no texts from Roc. She checked her Kik, iMessage, nothing. She was confused a little because Princeton didn't seem so busy, he was still texting her talking about Star and stuff. Ali went on Instagram and realized her Instagram was blowing up with followers and notifications. She accidentally clicked on the Following icon on the News Feed and there she saw Rocs instagram name. spiffy_tho liking all this pictures. Ali felt like a creep, she didn't want to harrass Roc and text him, she decided to wait. One part of her wanted to text Roc, the other didn't. She was wondering what Roc was doing.

Narrator (POV)

Meanwhile the boys were in Atlanta. It was a warm Friday afternoon and the boys were working hard in rehearsals. The were practicing the number Hello, which of course is the favorite of the boys.

"Alright lets run it again," said Prod. "5--6--7--8,"

"Hey guys!," said Zendaya popping up from the door inside the dance studio.

"Hey!," said the boys

"Everyone is gonna get go get some lunch since we've been practicing all day, you guys wanna come?" asked Zendaya. "We're going back to the hotel."

"I want too, I want some tacos," said Ray

"Guys we really have to go through this number, the show is tomorrow night." said Prod.

"Aww c'mon Prod, we can go get something to eat and be right back." said Princeton.

"Fine," mumbled Prod grabbing his gym bag.

The boys followed Zendaya downstairs, on the second floor., Alix and Jacob were practicing their number. Alix's voice was beautiful, loud and energetic, you could hear it a mile away. Roc passing by the studio window stopped and glanced back at Alix. "She's amazing," he thought.

Alix had her back in a long straight ponytail, with a white crop top and chachi pants on. She looked like she was having fun, dancing in unison with Jacob and singing. Roc couldn't keep his eyes off her. The way her body moved and everything. Jacob was wrapping his arms around as they sang to "Nobody Like You," which was originally with Cymphonique but Jacob asked Alix to sing it with him for the concert.