Chapter 15

"So, would you like two beds or one?"

"Two please."

I looked at all the people around me as Amber talked to the lady behind the desk.

"Excuse me," I said as she handed Amber the key. She was young. Maybe 20 or 21 tops.

"Has my boyfriend, Reese Parker, made it here yet?"

She looked at me and chewed her lip.

Wait. Wait a minute that wasn't just any look! That was a glare!

"You mean that tall beautiful man with the grey eyes?" She smirked at me.

So he was here.

"Yes. MY tall beautiful man with the grey eyes."

I heard Amber snicker beside me as the girl stood up a little straighter and dropped her smirk.

"Yes he came in a couple of hours ago. i didn't know he had a girlfriend though. He was really quiet and distant. Oh well, maybe his friend."

"Not unless you want me to drag you by your name tag," Amber said. I laughed and took the key away from her.

"What floor," i asked as i took Ambers arm in my hand.

"3rd. Room 215 its two doors down from your boyfriends. His is 213," she said while keeping an eye on an angry Amber.

"Thanks," I said while dragging Amber away.

I dragged her to the elevator where she continued to mumble to herself. As we got closer to our floor i came to a sudden realization.

"Amber, we have to pass their rooms to get to ours."

She stopped her mumble and looked at me.

"Ok, whats the plan?"

"We run."

She cocked her head to the side and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Run? Why? I thought we wanted to SEE them not RUN from them," She said as the doors opened.

I followed behind her and sighed. She was right. I was only being childish. We walked down the hallway in silence as each door passed us.

209

210

211

212

"Hey Chloe."

I stopped walking and turned to face Amber.

"Run! Run Fast!"

I took off before she could get the rest of her sentence out. She was right behind me though.

"Unlock it! Hurry!"

I couldn't find the key! I dropped my bag and began to pat all my pockets.

"Chloeeee!"

"The key! I dropped the key!"

We searched around on the ground and i nearly died when i saw where it was.

"Its in front of their door," i whined and stomped my feet like a young child.

"Go get it!"

I shot Amber a pleading look but she pushed me. I dropped to my knees and rolled like a ninja until i was in front of their door with the key in my hands.

"Catch," I whispered while throwing her the key. She caught it and fist pumped while unlocking the door.

Then the door Handle above me jiggled. Reese's door handle.