Chapter 9

After I was fully dressed, we all got into Reese's car and went to McDonalds for breakfast. Worst thing we ever did.

"Stop it Trey, you're getting food on my seats!"

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to catch it in my mouth, but I'm failing," Trey yelled spitting crumbs out everywhere.

"I'm going to try and catch you in the nose, bet i don't fail," Reese grunted. I snorted out a laugh and caught his eye in the review mirror. Nice comback young one.

"That wasn't nice Reese's cup."

"Can I please have a cigarette," I asked rolling down my window. I stuck my head out and took a deep breath. The smell of biscuits and hash browns were giving me a headache. That and Trey's stupidity rolled into one was bad enough to kill me.

"No. No smoking today," Amber said.

I narrowed my eyes at her and looked at Reese again. "Can we take her to school?"

She stuck her tongue out at me, in which i replied with my proud middle finger. It always came in handy.

"I was actually going to take her to school on the way to take Trey home," he said.

"Wait, what? I thought we were going to hang with you guys today!"

I couldn't help but to feel a little smug. I was going to hang with Reese all day, and they weren't.

"Yea, what Amber said," Trey muttered while spilling drink on the floor. Reese glanced over at him and let out a labored breath. He snatched the drink from Trey and threw it out the window.

"You are no longer aloud to eat in my car. "

Trey's pout was a funny sight, but it got even better when we pulled up to his house.

"Reese no! Don't leave me here all alone. I'll cry."

I laughed and watched as Reese dragged Trey all the way to the front door, Trey screaming and begging all the way.
"You're going to regret this one day, I promise!"

"No, I won't."

Then we were off.

"So guys where are we going? We finally got dummy out of the car, i was thinking maybe Chuck E. Cheese?" Amber asked from the backseat.

Me and Reese looked at each other and shared a secret smile.

Sure. Chuck E. Cheese.

.............

"This is sooo not cool. You can't do this to me! I'm awesome!"

"Bye Amber," Reese said smiling at her and driving away from our crappy high school. I looked at her threw the mirror and watched as she got smaller and smaller until I could no longer see her.

"Now, I have some errands to attend and i don't want to leave you alone so you're coming with me," he said. I nodded and leaned my head back. I know its unhealthy to eat and sleep, so don't judge me when I say that's exactly what I did.

"Chloe. Chloe!"

I opened my eyes and stared back into the grey eyes of Reese Parker. He was practically laying on top of me. This would be a romantic moment where I would lean up and kiss him gently and he press his forehead to mines and we say sweet things to each other.

"Get off of me you fat dolphin."

But, that wouldn't be fun.

He rolled his eyes and stepped back out of the car giving me room to breathe. Sitting up I glanced around and unbuckled my seat belt. All i seen was men. Hard, buff, scary men.