Chapter 10

Hey Guys! I will not, I repeat WILL NOT be changing anything about this story. Everything stays. Title, names, plot,etc. EVERYTHING!! Thanks to everyone who told me they would stick by me whether I changed anything or not, those are the comments I live for! Love you guys and hope you enjoy this chapter.

Oh and Btw, some of you guys have been leaving comments telling me that you're almost getting in trouble at school waiting for my updates and i only have one thing to say...LMAO!! You guys are crazy.

Kay, so that was more then one thing but whatever. Just read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

"Hold the gun up! Straighter! Are you even listening to me?" Reese said. We had been at this freaking gun range since I woke up this morning. It had been about a week since we have had any other problems out of Mr. Moon guys, which could only mean one thing. They were planning something, and the best thing we could do was be ready, which was why I spent everyday in this gun range with Reese.

"Yes, I hear you! I'm trying ok!," I yelled. I glanced over at the no smoking sign and sighed. I could really go for a cigarette right now, but I promised Reese that i would try and stop. I don't know why I would agree with something so stupid.

"We're going to do this until you get it right," he said. He came behind me and wrapped his stong arms around my waist. I relaxed in his hold and took a breath.

"Look straight ahead and hold your arms out straight. Make sure the gun is leveled with the bridge of your nose."

I did as he suggested. "Pull the trigger."

The force of the gun made my arms move a little. I missed my target too. I felt Reese body sag and a sigh escape his lips. I was diappointing him I know, but it's harder then it seems.

"I'm sorry." I said leaving the gun in his hands and going to lean on the wall. He looked over at me and offered me a small smile. "Its ok."

"No, It is not."

Me and Reese looked towards the entrance where his brother, Rick, stood. Now I bet alot of you are wondering what happened after the night I first met them. About a week ago. Well I'm wondering too. Reese dropped me off at my house so that I could have dinner with my parents and wouldn't tell me what happened in the meeting.

"Excuse you," I ask, pushing my body off of the wall. He looked so calm and nonchalent. He was staring blanked faced at me, obviously not caring about the offence that I had taken to his statement.

"You heard me. It's not ok that you can't aim a gun and shoot correctly, I mean I know that you're new to this but can't you atleast hit it once?"

He smirked at me. How dare he?

"Lay off," Reese growled out. He was looking at his brother and if looks could kill then I promise that Rick would be six feet under. Rick completely ignored his younger brother and headed straight for me.

"Turn around and face the target," he said pushing against my shoulders until i faced the way he wanted me too. His hands were huge and his push nearly sent me tumbling over.

"Hey, watch who you're putting your hands on," i sneered jerking out of his grip. He simply ignored me and continued on with his rant.

"Why are you standing like that? Feet apart. Arms out. And aim at your target like Reese instructed you a minute ago," He said. He moved behind just as his brother did but the only thing different was that he didn't wrap his arms around me and make me feel warm. He leaned down until his mouth was next to my ear and said things that made me want to curse. Too bad i had promised Reese that I would try and stop that too.