Chapter 1

~Marilyn's POV~

The next morning, I woke up, my side sore and burning. But it wasn't because of Riker hitting me yesterday. After school yesterday, I went to the tattoo parlor. I asked for three birds going up my right side. It was very painful but totally worth it.

Today, I decided out my contacts. I rolled out of bed and went to my closet. My school had no dress code so I could wear what ever I wanted to. I pulled out a blue crop top that showed my bottom bird and some shorts. I grabbed my black converse and some socks.

I took a shower and got dressed. I took my hair out of its bun, I wore that style everyday, and let it down. I brushed it out and put waves in it and did a twisted halo around both sides. My hair was a honey blonde and came to where my ribs ended. My bright blue eyes were big and I put on some pink lipgloss on my bow shaped lips. I did the rest of my makeup and looked in the mirror. I gasped at who looked back at me. I have heard that I look like Alison Dilaurentis from Pretty Little Liars, but I've never paid attention. I put on my shoes and went down stairs with my aunt Sylvia.

"Hi auntie! How do I look?" I spun around and did a few poses.

"You look fabulous!" She smiled at slid my lunch box to me. I got my backpack and walked to my car. I unlocked it and turned up the radio. My favorite song started playing so I sang along.

Once I arrived, I met up with Hanna who had on a white skirt, a pink top, and her nude colored high heels. I got out and walked over to her.

"Hey! You look great!" I complimented her.

"Thanks! So do you!" Hanna poked my side. "When did you get that?" She asked, oogling at my tattoo.

"Yesterday. I'll tell you about it later." We parted ways and I went to my locker. I did my combination and grabbed my materials for AP math.

"Hey hottie! When'd you start to come here?" I heard someone shout. I kept getting my books until I felt someone squeeze my ass cheek.

"Ouch! What the hell?" I gasped. I looked around and saw Riker Lynch standing next to me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Riker and you are?" He said. I couldn't believe he doesn't know who I am.

"Hey Riker. Oh and I'm done with this conversation." I said with some sass.

"Oh! A sassy one! Well just to let you know babe, you sure do put the ass in sass!" I heard him wolf whistle as I started down that hallway to math. When I got there, Mr. Pollock pulled me aside.

"Hello Marilyn! I need you to tutor one of my students I have in one of my non AP classes. Their grades are very low and you are my brightest student. Please?" I heard him beg.

"Okay! I'll do it! Who am I tutoring?" I asked. I actually love to help people!

"Riker Lynch." I literally felt my stomach drop at his words.

A/N: First chapter? You likey? No? Okay...